I just talked to a cousin who lives in an area where illegal aliens are few and far between. She is in denial it's as bad as I tell her in California. She insists I'm exaggerating when I tell her every little neigborhood, every schoolyard, is unrecognizable from 10 years ago. It's time to convince her, and others like her, who only believe what they see.

I don't own a camera but I've seen the videos of demonstrations, marches, day hire sites etc. YouTube and Google have quite a few, some evidently posted by members of Alipac. Unfortunately there's none that show the depressing changes in our neighborhoods.

It would be instructive to show what is happening here. Our neighborhoods are so overrun with illegals that we may as well be Mexico. Regular street scenes would make good video. I think it's legal to videotape in public places, malls, restaurants, streets, etc. If you act like a tourist or a student filmmaker you cold film most anything.

It would help to identify the city, and/or area. What do you see day to day? Nothing particularly dramatic is needed, only stores and businesses, signs, multiple cars, or whatever.

Maybe it's time to show the rest of America just what is happening and how bad the invasion is. They may be surprised how soon Mexico is coming to a neighborhood near them.

Any takers?