Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Show up at Ted Hayes sentence hearing

I had sent an email to Ted Hayes lawyer that was in the previous post of Ted Hayes being found guilty. I received this email earlier today.

I do not live any where near LA, but if any of you that live near, I thought you might be interested in going.

I hope the cut and paste works ok.

------------
    Will Ted Hayes be the

Nelson Mandela of

Los Angeles?

http://www.tedhayes.us/page1.html

When Ted Hayes organized Black Americans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEEN-YzyaVE

to March for the Black Community, the Pro Illegal Immigration forces mounted a campaign to attack Ted on a level never seen before in Los Angeles. Spreading a vile rumor that Ted was collaborating with the KKK- Klu Klux Klan and was bringing them to South Los Angeles; the opposition forces created a dangerous environment in the community.

Ted Responded to Rumor...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rrmg7rL ... re=related

As a result Ted has been assaulted and has had not only his life threatened but that of his family. The Los Angeles Police Department conducted an investigation into the Leimert Park Incident and found the rumor was spread throughout the community via radio and printed material. The LAPD presented a VERBAL report to the Police Commission dispelling the rumor but the Commission and Elected Officials of Los Angeles refuse to bring the finding to the Public Awareness.

The Complete Police Verbal Report needs to be spread far and wide!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54NSA418Eu

Ted has reached out to City Council Members and the Mayor for help but all have refused to help. After the Mayor refused numerous requests to meet with Ted, he went to his office to seek help.

After waiting all day to see the Mayor, Ted was arrested for refusing to leave the lobby of the Mayors office. When Ted claimed Sanctuary as his life was in danger he was taken away in handcuffs.

In a City where thousands of people who are in the county illegally are given the welcome mat and access to tax payer funded services, Ted is prosecuted for Trespass in a Public Building after hours.

The Public Defender questioned: Why was the City so eager and determined to prosecute Mr. Hayes for such a minor offense? We know full well why; the Mayor of Los Angeles has made it clear whose team he is on.

Ted Hayes was found Guilty of Trespass and will receive his sentence on Tuesday December 18, 2007 at 9:00 AM in Division 41, 3rd Floor Los Angeles Criminal Court Building 210 W. Temple Street, Los Angeles, California.

We encourage all who care about Ted and the battle we all face, to join us at the court house for the sentencing and press conference directly following.

Ted is ready and willing to do his part for the cause, not matter what the cost. Are you?

Questions of the Day

Should Ted Hayes go to jail for his offense?

Will it help our cause for him to choose jail over Probation or Community Service?

Please respond before Tuesday!

Tedd needs to try to get on Dobbs, Beck or Hannity!!!

Tedd should also contact the NAACP-----this group needs to be woken up in regard to what is going on with the illegals!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

Tedd should also contact the NAACP-----this group needs to be woken up in regard to what is going on with the illegals!!!
    I second your first comment.

W.R.T. your second sentence though, I don't think the NAACP would care.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

They represent the black community as much as the ACLU represents legal Americans. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am

They represent the black community as much as the ACLU represents legal Americans. Need I say more?
    Isn't the NAACP more interested in "immigrant rights" these days?

[quote=Sam-I-am]
    Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Quote Originally Posted by "Sam-I-am":t5qt5sac

Isn't the NAACP more interested in "immigrant rights" these days? [/quote:t5qt5sac]

Yep, they are pandering to the OBL and illegals. You won't hear a word from them. The "ethnic cleansing" in LA hasn't even garnered their attention. Their pockets are being lined big time. They are being used, and they're too greedy and stupid to even realize.

http://mayorsam2.blogspot.com/2007/12/t ... enced.html

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
    Ted Hayes Sentenced!

As I write Ted Hayes is being Booked at LAPDS Parker Center. It has been quite a morning at the Criminal Courts Building Division 41.

As many of you know Ted was found Guilty of Trespass in the Lobby of the Mayors offices after hours.

The Judge began today’s proceedings by stating he had spent much of the weekend thinking about an appropriate sentence for the offense and the man Ted Hayes is. The Judge stated he had followed Ted’s activities in the community for many years and had the deepest respect for Ted.

The Judge stated he would not consider community service as Ted’s life is community service. The judge had a recommendation letter from the City Attorney requesting Probation only. Ted submitted a letter to the judge requesting the maximum jail time and refused Probation.

The City Attorney stated they did not want Ted to go to Jail as they did not believe he would be safe.

The Judge advised Ted he was not going to grant Ted’s request. The judge stated Ted had already spent about 40 hours in court and that was 40 hours he could have spent doing what he does for the Homeless. He did not want the people of Los Angeles to lose out on anymore of the resources Ted can provide and agreed to disagree with Ted and Refused to send Ted to jail.

The Judge sentenced Ted to one day in jail and gave him credit for Time served. Ted was required to go to the police station and be booked and released.

Ted will be preparing his own statement soon.

Thank You for all your Support and Prayers,
    David Hernandez

This whole thing is sick, conviction Ted Hayes of anything like this just makes me ill. It's pretty damn obvious it's a political conviction. Why doesn't the ACLU come out for Ted Hayes? We all know why, it's because Ted Hayes is on the wrong side of their OBL political issue.