Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I haven't heard a word from El Presidente Boosh. His failure to promptly and definitively refute Calderon's statements only serves as confirmation of his allegiance to Mexico and the imminent NAU.

As the president of this country, Bush should have been as outraged as the majority of Americans. Perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. Regardless of ones stance on illegal aliens, most Americans will find Calderon's statements an affront to America and a threat to our sovereignty. They will also be outraged at Bush's silence. This may work in our favor by opening more eyes to the truth.

Calderon was explicit, so he can't even claim his comments were misconstrued. Bush could at least pretend to be offended.

Not only has Bush failed to address this, I haven't heard anything from any of our elected representatives.

Here's one for Felipe:

"Where there is a Guatemalan, there is Guatemala".

I hope this guy keeps it up. Eventually, even the most obtuse American will realize Mexico's intent: to access and transform the US power structure from within. Calderon is just chomping at the bit for the integration of the US and his country. In his mind, it's probably the only answer for the intellectually lazy, terminally corrupt culture that is Mexico.

As far as Felipe Calderon is concerned, I have grown a bit weary of that arrogant, puffed-up, strutting little rooster crowing about what he won't let America do on its own soil, and I think it's time to trim his comb, and singe his tail feathers! If he thinks he can enforce any of his "demands", then let him bring himself, and that joke in bad taste known as the Mexican Army, across our border, and try it! I believe the result of that might make him, and whatever is left of his country at the end of the day, understand the concept that the United States of America is a sovereign nation!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

lets send our comments to Mexico. Email or phone your closest Mexican Consulates.
    Would be a good idea except for one little problem. It is illegal in Mexico for any "foreigner" to make any political comments. Unless your a citizen of Mexico, they can't even talk to you about it without being charged with a crime.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

", then let him bring himself, and that joke in bad taste known as the Mexican Army, across our border, and try it! I believe the result of that might make him,

ALL OF THEIR POLICE OFFICERS AND MILITARY HAVE RUN AWAY TO WORK FOR THE DRUG CARTELS. LOL WHAT A JOKE THAT ENTIRE COUNTRY IS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know I read somewhere a while back that the Mexican Army has crossed our borders. We did nothing to stop them.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Hey Calderon, shut your mouth and stop interfering in America's business you oily little twerp! Got that?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12