Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Makes you wonder just what those Mexican ships were carrying, doesn't it?

Actually, back in the 70's when it was just the men coming, I asked someone who was using illegals to do some work, how he found the workers. I knew he didn't speak Spanish.

He said, "You call the USDA agent!"

I think it is possible, we have been being sold out for a very long time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have a radio talk show in Los Angleles called the John & Ken show. They are really great in that they are rabidly anti Illegal Immigrant in a town with very pro Illegal press.

Mecha Lulac have tried to get them fired as racists but they just want the laws enforced. They have the highest ratings in the United States in their time slot.

They highlighted this issue and interviewed a woman that runs an employment agency that hired 12 blacks to do clean up in and last week she was called and told them they would not need them any longer as the Mexicans had arrived. She as well as the locals have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Take a look at their webpage:
    http://www.johnandkenshow.com

Listen to the Interview with Linda Swope with Complete Employment Services Inc

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio/files/swope.wmx[/url]
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog

They highlighted this issue and interviewed a woman that runs an employment agency that hired 12 blacks to do clean up in and last week she was called and told them they would not need them any longer as the Mexicans had arrived. She as well as the locals have lost hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Listen to the Interview with Linda Swope with Complete Employment Services Inc

http://www.johnandkenshow.com/audio/files/swope.wmx[/url]
    I couldn't get the show and I can't listen on the 'puter. I don't know about the 12, but she had 70+ workers sent home within 2 weeks of Katrina and lost sending a total of 270+ because the "Mexicans" had arrived. She was so angry when they sent those men home she could have spit! At least now she has been able to speak out for these workers and the American people.

Kinda makes the President's dribble that these are "willing workers" that are doing the work "no American" will do . . . maybe he can tell these American citizens -- victims of Hurricane Katrina that were actually ON THE JOB, that they were 'unwilling' to work
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12