Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

The sights of the season

Ah, Christmas approaches in Oregon, the sights, the sounds.

We sat snug in our home, sipping hot chocolate, watching movies, with our Christmas lights twinkling all around us on the tree, from the windows and outside on our porch, a lovely sight....sigh.

Then, what's this? A police cruiser, with it's potential to light up the streets, slowly eases down our complexes driveway, to our neighbors adjoining duplex. One officer slipped out of his seat, and then the other, opening the cruisers back doors, they assist the neighbors 15 year old son, and his friends (or should we say "homies") out.

Then to our surprise, the backs of the officers kevlar vests say "Gang Unit"

This is when I think "yes, I did happen to notice when the three young men left earlier, that they were dressed in the appropriate gang attire, must have had some sort of meeting, to discuss their next good deed for the joyous Christmas season, they being the grateful illegal alien born anchor babies they surely are"!

Those lovely officers must have wanted to be sure that those delightful young men got home safely and all, and even walked them to the front door to thank their wonderful illegal aliens parents for coming here and bringing their "family values" with them, producing such fine young men!!

I think our new landlord needs to know what fine young men they are, and that they live right here, under his nose, doing great deeds in our community...don't you all think he would want to know? Me too.

Merry Christmas, I think mine will be!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You gotta do it and let all of us know what happened........we are with ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE.. YES!!! Tell your landlord, but also put the incident in writing.

Most states allow....some even insist upon......immediate evictions for certain criminal activity, including gang activity. This applies to all members of a household, and their guests.

Even if your state does not allow for immediate evictions, the general Landlord/Tenant Act should have something in there about criminal activity.

I've gotten a lot of evictions of some of my worst tenants, at a couple of places I've managed, due to immediate evictions as I was cleaning the places up and restoring order.

If your new manager is doing their job, they will put these people out of there as soon as possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AmericanElizabeth...I really feel for you. I know about what happend to your Dad at the hands of an illegal and now you have to live this way. Please know my thoughts are with you...

I have other friends who are in the same "boat".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Oh, yes, we plan to let him know. He is trying to clean house here since he has taken over, but these things take time and he has been trying specifically to get these particular tenants out, he essentially said he was waiting for them to trip themselves up.

As for the laws, yes the local police have come in before and cleaned house in this complex of gang members, they will surely do it again, and since the police were the ones to bring these fine, law-abiding, gang affiliated anchor babies home, I am sure they will have no problems making sure the family moves on.

Sickandtired, that incident always had an influence on his judgement, even as long ago as it had happened. He also based it simply on what he saw in the last twenty years as well. He understood, as much as the rest of us do, that when someone feels they are entitled to break the laws to come here illegally, then they will continue in that path while they are here as well.

I also worry, as our own son is 14 (15 in August), this kid next door has already gotten in his face on several occassions (he asked the last time "so is there too many Mexicans here for you?"), and our son is nearly six feet tall, and weighs in at 179 (not a fat 179 either, he is starting to look like a football player ), formidable in stature and with their sense of bravado, I fear them catching him alone sometime and trying to beat him up. We keep our kids here at arms length because of this reason.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sickandtired, that incident always had an influence on his judgement, even as long ago as it had happened. He also based it simply on what he saw in the last twenty years as well. He understood, as much as the rest of us do, that when someone feels they are entitled to break the laws to come here illegally, then they will continue in that path while they are here as well.
    Who could blame your Dad for being influenced for that incident. It was totally uncalled for-the guy was just itching for a fight. My Dad was also stabbed by an illegal trying to get what little money he had. Luckily the guy didn't get away with anything but some of my Dad's blood on his hands and my Dad made it out alive.