Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sign Congresswoman Sue Myrick's Petition ... Please

http://www.myrick.house.gov/actionplan.shtml

To ensure the Department of Justice makes the correct decision and places a court in North Carolina, I have started a statewide petition drive. This petition calls on the Department of Justice to place an immigration court in North Carolina. To sign this petition, please visit this webpage: http://www.myrick.house.gov/actionplan.shtml All petitions will be delivered directly to the Department of Justice.

As you will see, the petition is part of a comprehensive Illegal Immigration Action Plan that I have created. People always ask how they can help fight illegal immigration, and this plan will let you know how. All you have to do is follow the action items listed on the site.

I also urge you to pass this email along to your friends and family. Let them know we need them to sign this petition, and urge them to get involved by following the Illegal Immigration Action Plan. They can also sign up for my immigration email updates, like this one, by emailing Myrick.Immigrationnewsletter@mail.house.gov and requesting they be added to our immigration update newsletter.

Thank you for your willingness to help me on this issue. Together we can bring an immigration court to our state, and get the tools we need to fight illegal immigration.

Sincerely,

Sue Myrick

Member of Congress

Would there be any reason for a non NC resident to sign this?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep

It would show just how many possed off Americans there are out there whether it is North Carolina or Alabama!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Printed it out Dianne. Will mail it tomorrow. Thanks

Ruth
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

JAK
    Me too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, please... if anything just to show we are up in arms and want an immigration court in North Carolina and in every state for that matter !!!

D.

sent the petition...

Thanks for the link. I sent the petition and signed up for her newsletter as well.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee