Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SIGN HOLDERS WANTED IN ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA (3 DAYS)

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE
    YOU THINK MAY BE INTERESTED

Sign holders are needed for a local campaign in Orange County, CALIFORNIA, tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday (election day).

One of our favorite candidates has a small budget that allows sign holders to be paid for the next couple days.

Excellent Pay! Email for details. Need ASAP!

All that's required is that you dress appropriately, smile and be nice while holding a sign on a busy intersection.

This is a great opportunity to support our favorite candidate while earning a few dollars.

Please email me back ASAP for details.

High school kids would love this, too.

Respond to:

GilchristAngels@aol.com

It does pay well as in Miami-Dade County one candidate paid $100 a day for a 10 am to 5 pm day. Lunch and water were provided but this person paid by check and wanted English speakers as many people would talk to you during a red light. This was also a English speaking area. In California the candidate is probably paying less and will have them in the Hispanic area trying to get extra votes from legal Hispanics by showing them how kind they are to illegals.
    The people on street corners you really have to watch out for are the vendors. Many of them are illegal. In many counties or cities you need a license to sell on street corners but they don't care and do it anyway. The bylaw officers see it all the time and shut them down.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Southern California there are lots of sign twirlers. At least in my areas of San Diego and Riverside, the people very rarely Hispanic. Most in Southern Riverside appear to be students, clean cut and uniformed.

As far as the ad I posted: I would guess that job is for Tan Nguyen, the guy who supposedly sent the Letter to Hispanics, telling them that Illegal Aliens cannot vote. I am not sure if this job requires the wearing of a bullet proof vest, but hey you could have your chance at being a martyr of the cause.

R/ Skip

Thanks for letting me know about the situation there in San Diego. I don't know too much about it except for the NFL team.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)