Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Simple Question - What Contribution

I have a simple question - What has illegal aliens from the South of our Border contributed to California?

Re: Simple Question - What Contribution

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    I have a simple question - What has illegal aliens from the South of our Border contributed to California?

You can finally order a burrito in the Spanish language. Before, White Supremacism prevented people from ordering high quality Spanish language burritos.

Banned

Nothing

We had Taco Bell before the invasion , And I could order in English and was reasonably sure my order would be correct

Banned
    "You can finally order a burrito in the Spanish language. Before, White Supremacism prevented people from ordering high quality Spanish language burritos."

They say cat tastes just like rabbit

Of course with all the hot sauce you really couldn't tell anyway

Seriously, I am a 64 year old native Californian and I cannot think of one good thing Mexico or Mexicans have contributed to California. Farm labor isn't a contribution, we have had the Chinese, Philipinos, Dust Bowler's etc. for generations working our fields.

Even in Californian history Mexico made no contributions to California. Spain - yes, Californio's (Californian's of Latin Descent) - yes, Europeans -yes but not Mexico.

Banned
    Seriously
    I spent a lot of my childhood in Calif in the 60s, 70s but I can't think of one thing they have contributed , To be honest , in those years there wasn't a whole lot of them there except doing farm labor up in central Calif.

Legal Hispanics from Mexico or anywhere else have contributed no more or no less than ANY OTHER AMERICANS

Why on earth do they feel they are privileged ?

Living in Pasadena Calif in 1967 I saw my first hispanic
    It was 1 exchange student from Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "You can finally order a burrito in the Spanish language. Before, White Supremacism prevented people from ordering high quality Spanish language burritos."

They say cat tastes just like rabbit

Of course with all the hot sauce you really couldn't tell anyway

Mike Gallagher's show actually had a Mexican call in who explained that ordering a burrito in Spanish was a reason that passing Amnesty would find enthusiasm among the Americans who would not normally support it:

Mexican caller: "Don't you want to be able to order a burrito in Spanish?"

Mike Gallagher: "No."

I have been trying to understand these statements from the OBL, that American needs immigrants, that is what has made America Great. I agree, except they are really strictly only talking about the illegal immigrants from Mexico.

When I think of California History I think of all of the diverse contributions to this state. While driving through the foothills of CA I see the stone walls built by the Chinese during the Gold Rush or when I see the long train tracks I think of the Chinese working on those lines. When I go to Monterey I think of the Filipino's, Asians and Italians who worked as fishermen and in the Canneries. Drive through Central Valley and you still see the Dairies that generations of Dutch and Portuguese families have contributed. I worked in Silicon Valley and I saw the contributions of immigrants to the Tech World, but I still cannot think of one contribution from illegal aliens south of our border.

Banned
    Out on a limb here but

What about those racist white European immigrants

You know , the ones that worked on the space program and other tech industries ?

Or don't they count anymore ?

School are over-populated.............American Citizen (anchor babys)
    All Countries have bordersĀ* and laws must be respected

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast