Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    She was on CNN a couple of minutes ago and she is apparently in AZ today. She proudly stated she is their without her documentation and could be arrested and detained because of this new law. Well guess what Shakeria?

Absolutely anyone without ID can be detained if they can't produce an ID when stopped for any legal reason.
    Since she's all blond and light skinned, Sheriff Joe oughta make an example out of her and go in there and arrest her for being in Arizona illegally and deport her arrogant a_ _ back to Colombia! It would be a good way to show there's nothing abot skin color involved here.

What a slap in the face to all law ienforcement for her to stand there in defiance of our immigration laws and if they let her get away with making a mockery out of it, then they deserve the defiance they are going to get from the rest of the illegals there!!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead

What a slap in the face to all law ienforcement for her to stand there in defiance of our immigration laws and if they let her get away with making a mockery out of it, then they deserve the defiance they are going to get from the rest of the illegals there!!!
    You have got to wonder why she continues to be given a visa to enter the USA.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Isn't she special? She immigrates in illegally, makes all sorts of MONEY off the United States, then proceeds to trash our laws and demand special rights for Latinos -- most of which are here illegally.

I hope she's arrested and deported back to Columbia where she belongs, and also so she can no longer benefits off the American people financially.

I'm sorry but I am suposta give a crap why?????

Quote Originally Posted by JBParrothead
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    It sounds like she is a Globalist. Sings a few songs, gets millions of U.S. dollars, then spreads the wealth abroad. I think the only reason she is popular is because she panders to the younger male generation with her risque "dancing" music videos. She is no Luiciano Pavarotti, you know what I'm saying?
    She's just a glorified pole dancer. Nothing more.

Yep, sad but true!!
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

[mobile edition]

FBI: Kidnappings spike in Texas-Mexico border town
    April 30, 2010 - 9:26 AM
    The Associated Press

McALLEN (AP) — Kidnappings in this Texas border community nearly quadrupled last fiscal year compared to 2008, and most were connected to the drug trade, the local FBI chief told state lawmakers Thursday.

Forty-two people were kidnapped in the McAllen area between October 2008 and September 2009, compared with just 11 the year before. Sixteen are still missing, and many kidnappings likely went unreported, said John Johnson, assistant special agent in charge of the FBI's office in McAllen.

"Fiscal '09 was off the charts," Johnson said during a legislative hearing aimed at evaluating Texas' border security.

Lawmakers, meeting just seven miles from Mexico in McAllen, wanted to gather information about how state funding was — or wasn't — working to help keep the border safe.

Nearly nine hours of testimony and debate failed to yield consensus on what constitutes spillover drug-trafficking violence along the Texas-Mexico border, but law enforcement agencies agreed on one thing: They need more resources.

Murders and kidnappings linked to the drug trade have been reported in several border communities in Texas, while some agencies have been stretched by routine drug smuggling, local and state law enforcement told lawmakers.

Although experts said it was difficult to asses how much violence in Texas is linked to crimes in Mexico, Johnson said drug trafficking was clearly connected to the spike in local kidnappings.

Many are never reported, he said. And even in the known cases, the FBI has been able to collect DNA samples from relatives of barely half of the victims.

"Some of these victims, no one is lining up to or knocking on the door to find them," he said.

Investigators haven't been able to pinpoint what caused the jump, but Johnson said such crimes tend to be cyclical.

Johnson's testimony was a jarring conclusion to the hearing of two Texas House committees charged with examining the state's border security efforts.

The lawmakers took testimony from a long list of scheduled speakers. Small town police chiefs said drug-related crimes stretched their resources, while federal law enforcement agencies said they wanted to continue to improve cooperation with state and local agencies.

But perhaps the most surprising testimony came from Patricia Martinez, a drug counselor from nearby Pharr who said her 20-year-old son and his father were kidnapped in May 2009 while having dinner at a restaurant in Reynosa, Mexico.

She hasn't heard from either her son or her ex-husband since. Both are U.S. citizens, and her son — whom she said was an excellent student with no ties to drugs — lived with her in Pharr.

Martinez said she reported the crime to the U.S. consulate, her local police department, the FBI and the Reynosa mayor, but to no avail.

She said the crimes often go unreported because victims' families fear that kidnappers will kill their victims if they are reported to authorities.

Friends told her not to go public, but after waiting nearly a year with no word, "really I am going crazy, I think I wait enough," she tearfully said.

Steve McCraw, executive director of the Department of Public Safety, said he did not have numbers that showed a definitive spike in kidnappings or extortion along the border. He also did not have statistics to distinguish between innocent victims and those with ties to drug trafficking.

"Mexican cartel-related activity impacts every region in Texas," McCraw said.

Rep. Veronica Gonzales, chairwoman of the House Committee on Border & Intergovernmental Affairs, said it was sometime difficult to asses whether violence in Texas was linked to crimes in Mexico.

"Not a day goes by that we don't hear spillover or crossover and now we hear bleed-over," Gonzales said. "It's hard to know for sure what is true, what is hype."
    http://www.spislandbreeze.com/articles/ ... texas.html
    Â*

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Isn't she special? She immigrates in illegally, makes all sorts of MONEY off the United States, then proceeds to trash our laws and demand special rights for Latinos -- most of which are here illegally.
    Typical actions of an ingrate.
    Certified Member

I don't know about you guys, but I am really sick and tired of people from countries that have STRICT illegal immigration laws telling the US what we are allowed to do. Shakira is a ho, plain and simple. She would rather be half naked dancing in front of children while she spits nonsense about morality of the AZ law. Tell you what Shakira, you stop acting like a ho in front of our children, THEN you can talk about morality.
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I don't know about you guys, but I am really sick and tired of people from countries that have STRICT illegal immigration laws telling the US what we are allowed to do. Shakira is a ho, plain and simple. She would rather be half naked dancing in front of children while she spits nonsense about morality of the AZ law. Tell you what Shakira, you stop acting like a ho in front of our children, THEN you can talk about morality.
    Right ON! Man, I hate it when celebrities get involved with politics...such a turn off!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    I don't know about you guys, but I am really sick and tired of people from countries that have STRICT illegal immigration laws telling the US what we are allowed to do.
    Exactly she lives in the Bahamas and certainly has NO business interfering with American laws and politics. She needs to remember that she is a guest of the United States and needs to act accordingly by keeping her mouth shut. If she doesn't like what goes on in America she can surely find it in herself to stay out.
    Certified Member

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234