Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Site to cameras on TX border

Ya'll bored? This link is to cameras watching the TX border, if you go to camera 1 I just saw 9 people cross the river, get out of a small boat and make camp. The camera is following them now.

http://www.blueservo.net

edit: This is how easy it is to cross into the US from Mexico. Live and on camera.

The Texas Border Sheriff's Coalition (TBSC) has joined BlueServoSM in a public-private partnership to deploy the Virtual Community Watch, an innovative real-time surveillance program designed to empower the public to proactively participate in fighting border crime. The TBSC BlueServoSM Virtual Community WatchSM is a network of cameras and sensors along the Texas-Mexico border that feeds live streaming video to www.BlueServo.net. Users will log in to the BlueServoSM website and directly monitor suspicious criminal activity along the border via this virtual fenceSM.

Banned
    If you knew where the camera was exactly you could call 911 and tell them there was an emergency in that area and Law Enforcement is needed with backup.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    If you knew where the camera was exactly you could call 911 and tell them there was an emergency in that area and Law Enforcement is needed with backup.
    They have 24 cameras, underneath each camera is a report suspicious activity button. I hit that sucker as soon as I saw those people get out of the boat and about 2 minutes later the camera started moving as whoever controls it started tracking them.

Banned
    Good move congrats. Maybe you will need to start to post on your profile a few little people marks to indicate how many illegals you have intercepted. Your over half way to being a double ace.

Quote Originally Posted by BillCunnane
    Good move congrats. Maybe you will need to start to post on your profile a few little people marks to indicate how many illegals you have intercepted. Your over half way to being a double ace.
    Lol, that's an idea but not really my style. I did get an e-mail thanking me for my report and that the proper authorities were notified. That is ample reward for me.

I also hope that the link gets passed around. I was bored, hopped on that site for kicks and the first thing I saw were people crossing illegally. The more people that watch the cameras, even for a few minutes, increases the chances that criminals get caught.

when i watch, i move from cam to cam every couple of minutes

Banned
    Re to sugarhigh....Well it was a job well done. Congrats. Keep up the good work ACE!!!! lol