Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

All of us should be out in our neighborhoods, helping get local candidates elected too. Turn out is far higher in an Presidential election year than it is in an off year.

Absolutely !!!! That is where we can make the real difference.

The only 3 candidates left running for president WERE SELECTED, EMBRACED, AND ENDORSED by the Hispanic legal and illegal population. Not many Americans will be voting for any of these traitors.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    I would at this point throw my vote away and pull the lever for Nader.

Is there any feasable way to write in (Tancredo/ or Ron Paul0 at this point? I have legs and can deliver fliers. I'm sure a lot of others out there can too.

We have been blocked out of the main stream media but xerox ciopes are cheap.

The pen is mightier than the sword or gun.

Let's see if it still holds.
    McCain has enough pledged delegates to win the nomination. However, Lincoln went to the convention with only 5 delegates and still won.

If something happened to McCain, then all bets could be off the table. But as much as I love Ron Paul, I do not think he could win the GOP nod. He is too divisive, largely because he talked about the war too much and the economy too little.

I would think that Romney would swoop in and take over again, but it could be a brokered convention, meaning that all the delagates would be released and the field was wide open.

When Mitt was in the race, I was hoping that none of the candidates would garner enough delegates to win, and that we would have a brokered convention, when it became apparent that Paul was not going to win primaries. I was not hoping that Paul would sweep in and win, I was hoping that a guy like Bob Barr would come in and unite the conservatives .

But then Mitt dropped out and that essentially sealed our fate.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

AE

No, no, no....don't sit it out, don't your states have a spot for write ins?

Write in, Ron Paul, Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo, but don't sit it out. At the very least, a lot of write ins across this country will send a message to both parties that we have had it with the kinds of politicians THEY vote in to represent us, and that we do not want their choices.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

We understand you disagree with him. We however, believe that his plan is better - reduce the size of government welfare, and they'll go home.
    I must disagree on Paul's plan being better. Stopping employers from hiring illegals will do more to force illegals home than taking away their opportunities for welfare. Honestly, the perfect scenario would be to have both! However, if I only had one choice it would be to end all possibilities for employment.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

We understand you disagree with him. We however, believe that his plan is better - reduce the size of government welfare, and they'll go home.
    I must disagree on Paul's plan being better. Stopping employers from hiring illegals will do more to force illegals home than taking away their opportunities for welfare. Honestly, the perfect scenario would be to have both! However, if I only had one choice it would be to end all possibilities for employment.
    Ron Paul was against welfare for all - illegal or legal. He would stop the welfare and open the border. Most of us here know that but some just don't want to face it.

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Ron Paul was against welfare for all - illegal or legal. He would stop the welfare and open the border. Most of us here know that but some just don't want to face it.
    Hey Once-a-Dem, how ya been? Haven't seen ya in a while.

Your right. The only thing I find compelling about Paul regarding illegals is the ending of welfare. But as you said, he would end it for ALL Americans. Not necessarily wrong, but how does Paul differentiate legals from illegals What would he deny illegals, that he would grant citizens
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Hey Once-a-Dem, how ya been? Haven't seen ya in a while.

Your right. The only thing I find compelling about Paul regarding illegals is the ending of welfare. But as you said, he would end it for ALL Americans. Not necessarily wrong, but how does Paul differentiate legals from illegals What would he deny illegals, that he would grant citizens
    Ron Paul would not immediately end all welfare. He has said that we've raised an entitlement generation and it would take 2-3 generations to phase it out again.

If the illegal weren't allowed in our schools, our hospitals and on our roads, why would they even bother to come here?

Ron Paul has repeatedly and consistently been absolutely against an open border, even when he ran for the LP.

The fact that he won't turn into a big government fascist over the issue is not a sell out of conservative principles. It is a rejection of big government fascism.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

MW
    AngelaTC wrote:

If the illegal weren't allowed in our schools, our hospitals and on our roads, why would they even bother to come here?
    Honestly, I think we all know it's not the hospitals and schools that initially bring them here (not the majority). Those things make their stay easier, encourages them to start families and smuggle family members in, but I don't feel that's what brings them here. The jobs are their priority, that's the main drawing point. All the hospitals and schools in the United States aren't going to put food on their table, a roof over their heads, new boots on their feet, or an old mini-van under their butts. We must take away their access to the job market. If we do that the welfare issue will become irrelevant because the inability to get a job will force them back home in search of employment.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My take ...

I'm going to give my take on Ron Paul. Ron Paul didn't even want to run for president because he considered the people weren't interested in real issues. He conceeded to do it because some prominant personalities approached him , Aaron Russo, Alex Jones, and some others, and strongly encouraged him because of their fear of losing our country. Ron Paul was actually the most surprised to see the amount of support he received.

What Ron Paul has done is to open dialogue for issues that have been ignored. Ron Paul is concerned with educating people and fostering a movement to get back to the Constitution. He has certainly done that.

800,000 Americans have voted for Ron Paul so far. That means 800,000 Americans know the truth. 800,000 Americans understand what's going on with the economy, and the New World Order. That is a heck of an accomplishment and a great start. I fear it might be too late to make any real changes..but we are darn sure going to try. The movement is continuing to grow. 40,000 Ron Paul supporters are campaigning for him in Pennsylvania.

Ron Paul has founded a PAC and another education program called F.R.E.E. (I think..that is the name of it)

Thousands of republicans have joined the Republican Liberty Council..and are taking over their local Republican Party Executive committees. Ron Paul Republicans are writing resolutions all over America which will be added to their platforms.

The presidential office is a short term goal. Ron Paul will probably lose that but he has actually won. He has 800,000 foot soldiers who are going to carry this banner forward..and we will be continuing to recruit.

We WILL break the Matrix.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast