Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Slain agent was Marine, policeman before joining BP

By the Nogales International
    Published Wednesday, December 15, 2010 9:22 PM CST

Border Patrol Agent Brian A. Terry, killed by suspected border bandits Tuesday near Rio Rico, had a long history of military and law enforcement service. Rest In Peace Brian Terry
    Terry, a Detroit native, served three years in the U.S. Marine Corps before being honorably discharged in 1994, the Border Patrol said Wednesday. Following his discharge from the Marines, Terry worked as a police officer in the Michigan cities of Ecorse and Lincoln Park before joining the Border Patrol in July 2007.

“Even though he only had three years with the Border Patrol, he was very experienced as far as law enforcement goes,â€

He was a cop in Mich. and quit to become a border patrol agent.
    Sounds like he wanted to stop crime at the source, let's be honest here,
    If the border was slammed shut how much would the crime rate in the rest of country drop? It would drop like a rock off a cliff!
    And not just murder, but all crime rates would drop!
    All Americans are is collateral damage for a larger voter base for the democraps! And John Bauhner's sniveling cry baby ass, talking about the young people need a chance to achieve the American dream act, isn't instilling me with a lot of confidence in the Gop either.
    All our troops are in some third world ----hole country fighting terror, when the United States is being handed over to another ----hole third world country! And I'm afraid that like Mr. Krentz this will all be swept under the rug! I hope Janet truly loses sleep over this one, just from the calls alone!
    Knowing exactly what the problem is and then being put in a position to stop the problem at the source, but doing nothing makes you an accessory to all crimes committed in this country by illegal aliens! Rot in hell Janet, you're even worst then your boss, because you know first hand what the problem is and instead of doing your job, you're inviting more crime and more murder of American's here! America will never forgive you for this!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

God rest his soul and God bless his family.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-