Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SLAM SHEILA JACKSON LEE!!

I am calling tomorrow....I beg that everyone call/contact Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas for supporting a pro-illegal immigration rally in DC today....

Here is her information:

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee

Washington Office
    2435 Rayburn Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    (202) 225-3816
    (202) 225-3317 Fax
    Houston Office
    1919 Smith Street

Suite 1180
    Houston, Texas 77002
    (713) 655-0050
    (713) 655-1612 Fax
    Heights Office
    420 West 19th Street
    Houston, Texas 77008
    (713) 861-4070
    Acres Home Office
    6719 West Montgomery
    Suite 204
    Houston, Texas 77091
    (713) 691-4882

Yep,

She's a bad one. Everyone should call her tonight at her Houston Office and leave a long windbag ranting message.

She is in support of criminal aliens and crimes being perpatrated against Americans. Traitor!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is she the one who thought the astronauts placed the US flag on Mars?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

CountFloyd,

I would not be supprised by that. I know someone that has gone head to head with her and that person thinks she is lacking some gray matter.

On a Happy Note! Lookie what I found!

This is back from when she ran in 2004 but it may still be working since the website is. vote@sheilajacksonlee18.com

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Someone asked if she is the one that thought the astronauts had landed on Mars.

Nope. That was Cynthia McKinney from Atlanta. She is the same one that had the run-in with the Capitol Police over not wearing the pin. She lost the Democractic Primary a couple of weeks ago so she will not be returning to DC as a US Congresswoman.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No, actually it was SJL.

"The Congressional bonehead award goes to Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) who, on a visit to JPL, asked if Mars Pathfinder had taken an image of the flag planted there in 1969 by Neil Armstrong! Quipped Rep. Vernon Ehlers (R-MI) to the Washington Times: "We just don't teach enough science." Worse, Jackson Lee, who represents Houston, is a member of the House Science Committee's space subcommittee."

http://www.seds.org/spaceviews/970915/cap.html

http://decision08.blogspot.com/2005/02/ ... heila.html
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

MW
    I sent her an email a couple months ago and received a response about two weeks ago. This lady is as illegal friendly as they come. She reminds me of the wild haired Rep. McKinney (D-GA) our friends in Georgia recently booted from office. Rep. Jackson is not good for Texas or the country! We're going to depend on you Texas folks to get rid of her at the soonest possible opportunity.

Here is a couple of her latest attempts at helping her friends:

H.R. 2092 - would create an amnesty for aliens who have been in the United States for at least five years and double the worldwide level of diversity visas and the number of visas available for family-sponsored immigrants.

- would double to 110,000 the number of visas that are given away on the basis of a random lottery each year.

- would grant amnesty to illegal aliens who have been in the United States for the past five years, who are able to marry a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or find an employer willing to sponsor them, who are Haitian or Liberian, or who have been granted Temporary Protected Status.

H.R. 251 - would grant amnesty to certain illegal alien children under the age of 18 and allow illegal alien students to receive in-state tuition rates for their postsecondary education.

Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-TX) is the main sponsor of both of these bills.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Count, thanks for the correction. I got that from another forum during a debate about McKinney. Next time, I'll have to check and verify before quoting.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A couple of years ago she complained that they were not giving the hurricanse black names. Can you imagine the uproar if there had been a hurricane Shanieka or Tyrone. The woman could only have been elected in Houston.

HA HA HA HA!!!

Maybe time for her to....leave DC, eh?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast