Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Slight Suggestion

I am furious. I am mad. I am dreading Monday as well.

However, I've been thinking that over the weekend it is very possible that some of our senators might actually read ALIPAC just to see "how angry" we are.

I am not saying that we should not be honest in expressing our feelings here, I certainly think that we should.

However, there are some senators who we are attempting to convince to re-evaluate their stand OR to take the right stand on this. I think although we are all only human, and emotions are running high, we should do our best to put our best foot forward!

Now people like Kennedy, Spector, Graham, it doesn't matter one bit how we refer to them. They are OUT, they are losers.

But there are some senators who will TRY to make the right decision and who might have the courage to stand up to President Bush on this on behalf of the American people . We should give them reasons to be proud to stand with us.

We are RIGHT. We are people who have compassion and understanding, but at this point in time, it is imperative that the laws of our country be upheld above and beyond any other possible decision.

If nothing else, we owe this to the 3,000 victims and their families, who died an agonizing death at the hands of people who disregarded our immigration laws as we Americans stood by and watched helplessly.

It is TIME for this President and our Senators to make our safety and well-being their priority and to make OUR laws MEAN WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO MEAN.

Thank you. Then end.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Slight Suggestion

If an amensty bill is passed, I am willing to go to the faces of McCain, Graham and Specter and tell them, F you. Or get the F out of here.

I am F-ing maddddd.

I am right there with you Jigsaw!

Oh Legal,

That is too much to ask of me right now! I cannot be pleasant with them, and I refuse to even call them "Honorable", I address them as "Sir".

And they are well to get that (Sir), out of me!

They are NOT honorable! They really don't deserve the term Sir....being sweet to them won't work now....only threats that they are soon to lose their cushy job!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

April
    moosetracks wrote:

They are NOT honorable! They really don't deserve the term Sir....being sweet to them won't work now....only threats that they are soon to lose their cushy job!
    I agree Moosetracks, all most of them care about is their positions of power and money. There is nothing honorable about that. I am tired of being nice either they do what the American people want or they are OUT !!!!! We are tired of being pushed around and ignored!!!! I know your heart is in the right place Legal, but I am fed UP and I am saying..........NO MORE OF THIS BS!!!!