Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Smithfield Foods in Tar Heel, NC on PBS Dec. 15th

I just came across this on the UFCW site "Justice at Smithfield". We should watch and write PBS........I'm sure it'll be full of "hype"! And we can be sure they'll try to relate it to Swift sooner or later too!

http://www.smithfieldjustice.com/

For local PBS listings:

http://www.pbs.org/now/sched.html

this is the next place that needs to be raided

they fired those who didnt have matching documents and then had to hire them back due to pressure from a union there and another organization. i forgot who

Did they hire all of them back?

http://www.smithfieldjustice.com/

I've emailed him :

Here is my email :

DearChairman Lutter and CEO Pope:

As you already know, unfortunatelly I'm not any of those Comunists Organizations which snobs, the American people, unfortunatelly I am one of the Americans who happen to care dearly for this country and nothing could make me more happy than to finally get to know that our authorities are starting to do their job. Thanks to ICE we are able to see our country be a country of Laws again, not a country part of Africa with no order ro Laws.
    I would like to incentive you to follow our immigration laws, ILLEGALS ARE INVADERS, THEY STEAL AMERICAN JOBS, as much as this seems to be economic to you, our country and our fathers didn't give their lives so we could later on sell out America and Americans as Swift was doing. Humans Rights ? Yes, Americans, Poverty ? Yes, to Americans , Racial Tensions ? Yes, to Americans, They have the right to feed their cildren and provide to their families. Don't they ?
    Let's start employing Americans, let those UnAmerican organizations know that we Americans care for the future of our country not only for the Dollars we have in our pockets. BE A PROUD AMERICAN AGAIN or if YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN, DON'T DESTROY THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HERE. THE AMERICAN CITIZENS.
    THANKS

April
    BRAVO Minnie! Well said and there are Americans to hire! On the news this morning I heard that workers are flooding into Swift in Greeley for the job openings ,so there enough Americans to work at Meat Processing Plants. On the video they showed people thrilled to have a chance at the jobs the illegals had vacated.

April; do you have a link to that story? Would love to see it! Stories like that counter the nay-sayers like Geraldo who said the companies couldn't get people to fill those jobs.

This video should be sent to Congress, White house, we have to make a big noise as they do .
    We have to draw attention with the "AMERICANS WHO DON'T DO THE JOBS". If they don't publish we have to spread it.
    Can you post a link to the video

Great email minnie! I don't know where April saw the video, probably on a local news station; but here's a related story:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...215724,00.html