Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Sneaky Backdoor Legislation" ALERT ...

I've been saying for a long time now -- These guys NEVER SLEEP. Here is an upcoming sneak attack, folks ....

Sen. Diane Feinstein of California and Republican Sen. Larry Craig of Idaho "are joining forces to peel off one solution from the failed immigration-reform bill. Unlike the comprehensive bill with too many hot buttons to get around vocal special interests on all sides of the issue, Feinstein's and Craig's approach has a long history of wide support, in and out of Congress," according to the Seattle Times.

The column goes on to say:

The Agricultural Job Opportunity, Benefits, and Security Act is the product of 10 years of negotiation between agriculture employers, the United Farm Workers and Hispanic civil-rights groups. The proposal has two facets. First, it would create a pilot program that would give temporary legal status to workers who can prove they have worked in U.S. agriculture in the past two years. Workers would have to work in agriculture an additional three to five years, have clean criminal records and pay a fine before they apply for permanent legal resident status. The second part would refine the current guest-worker program.

The op-ed column, pro-immigration of course, deals mostly with Washington State issues but is a good source of what the Open Borders crowd is thinking -- and plotting -- like Feinstein and Craig are.
    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/o ... ley09.html

Every time I see a picture of Queen Diane or hear her voice, my blood pressure hits the danger zone. This traitorous bag of hot gas is simply hell bent on the total destruction of California and America per se. She simply ignores her constituents and does whatever she wants to promote illegal immigration and amnesty. She was just re-elected to the Senate so there is no hope in voting her out of office. The Senate is so self-isolated that it is impossible to do a recall or impeachment. This reduces us to taking to the streets in a mass protest, but few people would take the time to do something this radical.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Every time I see a picture of Queen Diane or hear her voice, my blood pressure hits the danger zone. This traitorous bag of hot gas is simply hell bent on the total destruction of California and America per se.
    Keep her exposed...she'll flash her bloomers too often and eventually even mainstream Californians will have had enough.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That Craig is a traitor and thank goodness he is up for re-election in 2008 and you can bet I will see him out of office this time.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    This reduces us to taking to the streets in a mass protest, but few people would take the time to do something this radical.
    Well now, pjr, think of it this way ... we didn't do too badly protesting with faxes, phones, emails, and talk radio did we?

Most of the folks on our team work for a living and take care of family. So we find more creative ways to ... Kick Butt.

We just have to stay alert -- and thank the good folks at ALIPAC for giving us a place to do our mass protest.

I agree with you about Feinstein. We Californians have had to live with that pompous ass for years. Having said that, she is for open borders and says so. What really frosts me are the Larry Craig's and Lindsay Graham's of the world. We need to let them know they can be replaced -- and then do it.

Craig has been trying to get this Ag bill for a long time. For the life of me, I don't know why he thinks they need to be legal citizens to come into this country to do a tempary job. Ag workers are seasonal and should go home when the work is done. But we all know they don't stick with these jobs, don't we? Craig is going down in '08.

If we see this bill surface, we need to be ready to jump on it.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Craig is going down in '08.
    TBI, is there any Republican challenging him in the GOP primary up there?
    Or are you all just hoping for a conservative Democrat nominee in the general?

As a lifelong Southern Californian I can say that the changes in this State have been devastating. Unfortunately with so many illegals the voting block is so skewed I am not sure if we can ever turn it around. The illegals vote, the hispanics vote and the left-wing kooks vote. Believe me if Diane was running only in Southern Calif., Orange and San Diego Counties...she'd lose hands down. Maybe we should become 2 States, north and south.

LoRocco (D) is going to challenge Craig in '08 but he won't give a position on immigration.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    LoRocco (D) is going to challenge Craig in '08 but he won't give a position on immigration.
    If he's smart he will run to the right of Craig on immigration. Oh, man, would I love to see that take place!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast