Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Snow in Vegas right now .......... Global warming?

I kid you not , it is snowing right now in Vegas , This is unheard of in April

It is definitely snowing......not sticking....but snowing....Loving it
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Banned
    Yeah , and its freakin freezing outside

Usually right about now I can think about starting to use the pool

No, No, No - You just had one to many beer's and bratswurst.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    No, No, No - You just had one to many beer's and bratswurst.
    No Sherry
    The brats were last night , It started to snow right when I got home , no chance for beers yet

Besides , granny lives about 15 miles away and she will back me up , lol

Maybe its more than 15 miles , Anthem is a long way away from up here in the barrio

Well, supposedly the "global warming" people say at first the weather will do just this sort of thing (be in flux of extremes) before it settles into a permanent warming mode...and NASA says global warming is real. Isn't NASA nonpartison and purely scientific?

Banned
    Actually the real scientists at NASA just came out with a report stating what I knew all along

Its solar cycles , the suns activity has more to do with climate than anything we can create ever

There are about a trillion trillion photo plankton in our oceans , they , along with trees and other plants eat carbon dioxide , they love the stuff , everything we produce they chomp on

Can you provide a copy of the report, Justthefacts?

It does make sense to me about cutting trees down contributing to it, though....when you think that most of the landmass on the planet was covered with trees at one point, and humans have removed at least a third of that....I rmember spending summer days in 100 degree heat in a rural town in VA in the 1980's at my grandma's house...her home had a row on either side of the property of tall pine trees...and one day the temperature read 68 degrees by her home...I could NOT believe it. I really do think removal of the trees has something to do with the planet getting warmer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage
    Can you provide a copy of the report, Justthefacts?

It does make sense to me about cutting trees down contributing to it, though....when you think that most of the landmass on the planet was covered with trees at one point, and humans have removed at least a third of that....I rmember spending summer days in 100 degree heat in a rural town in VA in the 1980's at my grandma's house...her home had a row on either side of the property of tall pine trees...and one day the temperature read 68 degrees by her home...I could NOT believe it. I really do think removal of the trees has something to do with the planet getting warmer.
    the report was floating around the net the other day , I'll try to find it

Keep in mind all the trees on earth are like .0001% of the eating power when you consider the trillions and trillions of photo (plant) plankton in our seas

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast