Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So Glad the Site is back up and Running !

Sorry about the outage folks! I appreciate everyone's calls. Our communications director, Daryl Jurbala, has been hard at work tracking down the problem. He is a real wiz with websites and server issues.

Please let us know if you experience any problems or spot anything amiss.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    PHEW!!!!! I was thinking it was my really old computer and just about put it in the garbage (tax return, time for a little better computer this is a 166 Mhz!).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last Oct or Nov, phpBB was reported to have vulnerabilities that developers were either slow to fix or didn't bother with. I've been told that the mods are a pain to keep up with and that they are slow to fix a vulnerability.
    http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewforum...b34d084459984d
    As of last Dec, they are supposed to have an incident investigation team
    http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=343745

Simpleboard is supposed to be way more secure than phpBB. Maybe today phpBB got its act together unless that was a DDOS attack that brought Alipac down.

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?