Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So How Many Were Sent to the Border/I feel so much safer

Does anyone know the exact number Bush said he was going to send to the border to secure our country?

Is the current number approaching 600? at the most.

Maybe someone ought to ask him while he is visiting those locations from 9-11.

Republicans ought to just stay home and Democractics ought to get another job!!

Welcome to ALIPAC curious!!

The last I heard was around 600 and they were just "monitoring" a long distance from the Border.

He promised 6000.

But of course, that was just another lie.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Welcome to ALIPAC curious!!

The last I heard was around 600 and they were just "monitoring" a long distance from the Border.

He promised 6000.

But of course, that was just another lie.

I think it now is around 6000, but most of them aren't actually "at the border". Within 100 miles is good enough for government work, and that's where most of them are.

Of course, since they're unarmed, the few that are near the border need to have BP agents assigned to them for protection, so that reduces the BP presence elsewhere.

See how simple it is?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

GRRRRRR!!!

Oh yes, fooling The Americans is as simple as 1 2 3.

This makes those that don't watch closely think...Hey!! The President is doing his best.

God, I could puke.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Luis Ernesto Derbez, Mexico's Foreign Secretary, has stated that Mexico will file lawsuits through its consulates if national guard troops begin detaining illegals. It has also been stated that the national guard would be there to assist the BP with surveillance and such. I think a lot of Americans don't realize what the national guard are really doing.

The threats of lawsuits would probably be under international law and would be decided by the WTO...World Trade Organization.

Luis Ernesto Derbez, Mexico's Foreign Secretary, has stated that Mexico will file lawsuits through its consulates if national guard troops begin detaining illegals. It has also been stated that the national guard would be there to assist the BP with surveillance and such. I think a lot of Americans don't realize what the national guard are really doing.

I heard about that some time back. I say Go Ahead Detain All of Them Now. Want to sue us Mexico, well then, let's take another look at all of the loans, subsides etc. the United States pumps into your country. Maybe it's time to reveluate our postition. Certainly there are other needy countries who could use a hand out or two.........HAHA

Coming from Denver Co., the local consulate threatens to sue all the time. Nothing new there.

Maybe it's time we call the bluff?????????????????