Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So this is how our government works ?

Why does our government remind me of a corrupt third world country ?

They will probably hold a few dozen hearing in congress about this and nothing will ever come of it just like all the other issues they have had hearings on.

lobbyist with close ties to the White House reportedly was captured on undercover video offering access to key Bush administration figures — including Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice — in return for large donations to a library commemorating the Bush presidency.

http://tinyurl.com/5vbga9
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

Re: So this is how our government works ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero

They will probably hold a few dozen hearing in congress about this and nothing will ever come of it just like all the other issues they have had hearings on.

lobbyist with close ties to the White House reportedly was captured on undercover video offering access to key Bush administration figures — including Dick Cheney and Condoleezza Rice — in return for large donations to a library commemorating the Bush presidency.

Didn't Clinton do the same sort of stuff and then some?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Clinton got his donations from the Chinese, among others, and pretty much sold access.

What surprises me (although it shouldn't) is that the LONDON Times is the one that broke the story - the media here was clueless.

Re: So this is how our government works ?

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero

Didn't Clinton do the same sort of stuff and then some?
    I don't mean to be bias I think both parties have corrupt members.Maybe thier should be some kind of lie detector tests politicians have to take before they can run for office.
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

People used to say we had the best government money could buy.

It sounds foolish to say that now.

MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

I don't know, it still sounds applicable to me. The corporate lobbyist don't seem to have much of a problem buying our elected government representatives.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    StokeyBob wrote:

I don't know, it still sounds applicable to me. The corporate lobbyist don't seem to have much of a problem buying our elected government representatives.

No, I meant the BEST part.

We seem to be just another lost government that doesn't understand the basic fundamentals of anything.

The way you extend your beliefs and make them grow is by extending your beliefs on to others. If you say you believe in freedom and you really do shouldn't you allow whole other independent countries the latitude to make their own decisions, right or wrong?

If you say you believe in the right to be secure in your persons, houses, papers, and effects then you extend that outward. We have even lost those rights in our own domain with the NSA monitoring of all of our phone and Internet transmissions.

When will the telecommunications companies come up with the fines they owe us?

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Someone else bought it and is using it against us.

OUR government is reminiscent of that of a THIRD-World country because, tragically, THAT is what we are BECOMING!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast