Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My email to "The International Action Center"

I was very disappointed to come across your page in support of the illegal alien Elvira Arellano at
    http://www.iacenter.org/archive-2006/arellano0906.htm

This woman is a criminal two times over, is completely disrespecting the laws of the United States, and emotionally abusing her child by keeping him in a stressful environment.

A responsible human being and mother would never behave the way she is, and the more publicity she gets the more American citizens become enraged at her self-righteousness.

Also, your statement that Saul has health problems is completely false, he has a minor case of ADHD which can be easily treated with medication.

I greatly appreciate you posting all the contact information for me to send rational emails to both Senators and newspapers to get this situation resolved. I look forward to her deportation, which is what she deserves under our laws that govern this great nation.

~Sincerely,

A concerned legal citizen and registered voter that will be heard.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Here's the email I sent them:

I cannot believe that you expect law abiding citizens to condone the reprehensible behavior of Elvira Arellano. She is a convicted felon who used her innocent child to obtain her own selfish desires to remain in the United States. Her behavior is indicative of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens who break our laws and expect to be rewarded with citizenship complete with social services and other benefits paid for by the American taxpayers for the support of American Citizens.

As a descendant of slaves and a child of the civil rights movement I take great offense at the usurping of the 14th amendment and audacity of a group of illegal people who have no problem desecrating the memory of Dr. King and of the US CITIZENS (of all races) who fought and died for the civil rights of Black people who ARE LEGAL CITIZENS of the United States of America. It is also a disgrace for a woman to cross our borders to deliberately give birth and use her own child in the name of satisfying her own deceitful, devious desires. That in itself is a travesty against womanhood and motherhood.

Illegal aliens ARE NOT IMMIGRANTS NOR ARE THEY CITIZENS OF THE US. Ms. Arellano's deportation is a victory for America and I hope it serves as a warning to all who wish to use their children in the name of anchoring themselves to our country.

I wish Ms. Arellano a safe trip back to Mexico and hope that she continues her fight for CIVIL RIGHTS in her own country.

I just saw her on cnn news , the reporter was reporting about the judge who ruled against her son's case in court, in essence saying it would not place an undue hardsip on him becaue his mom has to face deportation!

Yipppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee, thanks Judge! We win so very few from you guys on the bench, this is so sweet!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I have a question. Are illegals allowed an Appeals process, or once they have been Ordered deported is that Order final?

I have no idea bet if you pm Crockett he could tell you, that is a good question. It makes me mad that they can even use our court system to file law suits. We should ask Bush to request Congress to limit these frivilous law suits by the illegal aliens after all he did that for the medical malpractice to help out the Docs right?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Anything new in this case? I take it she is still holed up?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Just mailed this to all of my Fed. Reps.

Dear Senator ____ -

I am writing you in regards to Elvira Arellano. This woman is making a mockery of our laws and our immigration system. I am asking you to please stand up for America and have her deported immediately.

Only in America can someone steal a social security number, defy our laws and emotionally abuse her child and claim she is some kind of celebrity.

This woman is a self-righteous criminal and needs to be removed from our country immediately.

I am counting on you to stand up for our laws and our country, thank you.

Statement made by defenders of this Illegal Alien; “Elvira Arellano is the perfect example that the anti-immigrant hysteria sweeping the country is an inhumane situation that has become intolerable. The human rights of immigrants are being cruelly violated under the guise of fighting terrorism or stopping "illegal" immigration. In fact, no human being is illegal and whether in the U.S. documented or undocumented, immigrants have a right to live in peace, without fear of evictions from their homes or the country.”

This is not her Country! Mexico is!

Are you wanting me to believe that if this women is deported to her native country that she and here son will have some horrible event happen to them? I’m sorry but the last time I went into Mexico everyone looked OK to me, Are the people in her home town of Michoacán, Mexico starving to death? I do not see how deporting this women is going to have any negative effect on her or here son. Of course she just may have to go out and get a job and of course here welfare she was collecting here will stop, but really is Mexico that bad?
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12