Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    No one's above the law.........she needs to go!
    Only those who are corrupt IGNORE THE LAW... guess that includes Obama... but he has already shown me that there is corruption in him...when he hears the VOICE OF 80% OF AMERICANS AND IGNORES THEM FOR HIS OWN AGENDA!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

when this came to light, she was forced to leave the housing project because there was too much attention.

SHE IS IN CLEVELAND with family friends

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    when this came to light, she was forced to leave the housing project because there was too much attention.

I read somewhere that she has hired an immigration attorney and is appealing her case.

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller

I read somewhere that she has hired an immigration attorney and is appealing her case.
    how can an appeal be heard when she was already told to leave four years ago? throw her butt in prison

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller

how can an appeal be heard when she was already told to leave four years ago? throw her butt in prison
    I believe she asked to have her case reopened. == Some smart lawyer probably found a loophole for her in the law == like they always do

bttt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12