Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sobering stuff; we are truly outnumbered

No wonder they call it Mexifornia.

http://www.scag.ca.gov/census/pdf/EthnicitybyCity.pdf

Check the census figures town by town or county by county. These figures are from the 2000 census. Open the pdf file, or print it out. If you are interested in any particular town's Hispanic population, just add at least 20 percent to the Hispanics for probable population growth from 1999 to 2007. I doubt the other ethnic groups increased. Likely more left than arrived.

Also since not every person or family answered the census, especially illegals, add another 15-30 percent to any city's Hispanic population as listed in the 2000 census.

True, not all Hispanics are here illegaly, so to be fair, finally just subtract 30 percent from the total. That might give you a close estimate to the illegal population in your town or area.

Though I didn't look farther, already being nauseated by these numbers, I imagine you can find census figures for other states and areas at http://www.scag.ca.gov/census/

I only hope the sleeping population wakes up, before we lose the entire nation.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

True, not all Hispanics are here illegaly, so to be fair, finally just subtract 30 percent from the total. That might give you a close estimate to the illegal population in your town or area.
    I would say that the majority that are legal are anchor babies that are no better than their illegal parents. It takes several generations of illegals to assimilate if it ever happens. Come to the Central Valley of California and see what a third world country looks like. We got it all- crime, gangs, drugs, poverty, social program frauds and abusers, cop killers, pregnant teens, drunk drivers, baby killers, cop killers, HS dropouts, student failures, and a host of other problems. And who do you think is failing in all these categories?

The only way to really find out what's going on is by listening to the hispanics themselves. Over the years I have cultivated friendships with many hispanics through the course of business. I always inquire as to "what's new...what do you hear...what do you see... in the hispanic communities" type of thing. Without exception, the response is ALWAYS..."you have NO IDEA how many illegals are REALLY here! EVERYONE says the same thing...15M is a JOKE; there must be AT LEAST 40M across the country! Many hispanics are just as angry as we are, especially since the new crop of illegals is coming in from Central America!

The census is a joke! Supposedly, one out of seven people living in the US is hispanic....but I'm sure it's closer to 40%! Whites are now the minority in most major cities!

Here is an idea on how we can get a rough draft of how many illegal children are here. Every year my newspaper tells us how many children are in each grade and each school. There has to be somewhere where we could get the total enrollment in schools for each state or for all of the kids in the US by year.

Let's say we take the class of 2010 and look at how many were here when they were kindergartners or first graders and then take a look at them now. How many more children are there? The extra kids would most likely not have been born here and I doubt if very few of the extras are legal immigrants.

I thought about using the class of 2007 but considering that many of the kids drop out at age 16 the numbers wouldn't be right. Anybody have an idea of how to figure this out or where we could go to figure it out?

Another idea find someplace where they tell you how many children were born in 1994 then compare it to the school population for the grade they would be in now.

"Come to the Central Valley of California and see what a third world country looks like. We got it all- crime, gangs, drugs, poverty, social program frauds and abusers, cop killers, pregnant teens, drunk drivers, baby killers, cop killers, HS dropouts, student failures, and a host of other problems. And who do you think is failing in all these categories?"

This should be required for all Presidential candidates, Democrat or Republican: At least two full weeks in the Central Valley! They always used to tell us that whatever happened in Cailfornia would spread to the rest of the country within a decade.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sobering stuff; we are truly outnumbered

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneAsylum
    No wonder they call it Mexifornia.

http://www.scag.ca.gov/census/pdf/EthnicitybyCity.pdf

Check the census figures town by town or county by county. These figures are from the 2000 census. Open the pdf file, or print it out. If you are interested in any particular town's Hispanic population, just add at least 20 percent to the Hispanics for probable population growth from 1999 to 2007. I doubt the other ethnic groups increased. Likely more left than arrived.

Also since not every person or family answered the census, especially illegals, add another 15-30 percent to any city's Hispanic population as listed in the 2000 census.

Though I didn't look farther, already being nauseated by these numbers, I imagine you can find census figures for other states and areas at http://www.scag.ca.gov/census/

I only hope the sleeping population wakes up, before we lose the entire nation.

Very true indeed ! I have been telling people this for years now , few listen ,only people like the patriots here and a few other sites .

I even thought of renting car loudspeaker to warn like Paul Revere, lol. But I would have been laughed at and called a racist .

I don't see the problem with California Succeeding from the union. Asta la bye bye. It would solve a lot of problems for this country if they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    "Come to the Central Valley of California and see what a third world country looks like. We got it all- crime, gangs, drugs, poverty, social program frauds and abusers, cop killers, pregnant teens, drunk drivers, baby killers, cop killers, HS dropouts, student failures, and a host of other problems. And who do you think is failing in all these categories?"

This should be required for all Presidential candidates, Democrat or Republican: At least two full weeks in the Central Valley! They always used to tell us that whatever happened in Cailfornia would spread to the rest of the country within a decade.
    A decade isn't a long time. California was overrun before we really noticed. It will never be the same, even if every illegal goes home.
    If you have relatives living here get them involved in fighting back this invasion. In case any of you were considering taking a vacation here, this is not the California of thirty years ago. I feel sorry for seniors who are stuck for various reasons, health,etc. in the homes they've owned all their lives, now surrounded by gangs, drugs and crime.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

I am a senior but I don't feel sorry for most of them ,they deserve what they get in a way . They are the ones who let the army build up inside their county,nation .

I feel sorry for their children and grandkids who will pay dearly for their manicured lawns ,housemaids and cooks these people hired . Not to speak of hiring them in their business's .

Read an AARP magazine , it's total liberal, IMO , it promotes multiculture, diversity and other issues conservatives are against .

I am upset with a lot of us for our complacentcy and appeasement.

We can keep blaming the traitors who run this nation, but the buck actually stops with us, the people .

I am one of them who voted for' LESSOR ' of evil twice . I STILL GOT 'EVIL' and not so sure it was lessor .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast