Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Social Security Disabilty system will go broke

I posted this on another site. Does anybody realize these people do jobs that could cause more injuries and deaths? If the breadwinner gets sick or dies, the wife and all the children can collect huge amounts monthly from the social security or disability system for many years.

Re: Social Security Disabilty system will go broke

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I posted this on another site. Does anybody realize these people do jobs that could cause more injuries and deaths? If the breadwinner gets sick or dies, the wife and all the children can collect huge amounts monthly from the social security or disability system for many years.
    I forget to mention they probably won't pay that much into the system because their wages are usually low. But they will be qualify for the benefits.

It's a terribly grim situation. Our country is losing its mind and we're losing our country because of it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Molly, you are absolutely right! I hope if any of our members are involved with their state social services offices they could share some of the day-to-day cases they encounter. I haven't read much of that type thing on the site, and I think posting some of it might inspire some of our visitors to think about how such costly burdens to the taxpayer may well affect them personally down the road! Just imagine the costs associated with MILLIONS more welfare recipients and MILLIONS of additional social security recipients who have hardly paid into the system!!! Getting the big picture yet Congressmen???

The latest figures are 'for every $1.00 the criminals pay in, the tax payers pay out $3.00. Our system is going broke now even without this amnesty scheme.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I hate to tell ya'll this....

I don't know why, but a lot of Mexicans are diabetic. Maybe, probably, it's their diet. Diabetes affects our whole systems... a lot of times it affects kidneys. Quite a few of them come over illegally and receive free dialysis treatment. They can get this free in Mexico, but they get peritoneal dialysis over there whereas we do dialysis through a catheter placed in the arm. They just wait until we have to give them dialysis under an emergency situation. A lot of them have discovered that they can apply for SSI payments over here. They're not supposed to get it, but they do. I know my county is paying for at least 6 of these. My daughter, also a nurse, and the ER doc down in South Texas had a young woman one time and they asked her why, since she knew the outcome, she didn't pay more attention to her health and do as she was instructed. She replied, "Because I can become disabled, get SSI, and never have to work another day in my life." We were all taken aback by that answer since it was obvious to us that she wouldn't live long. It's a different mind set.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo