Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    Someone told me about a Mexican family whose father died. He was a legal citizen. The family buried him in the backyard and took over his identity. From what I understand of the story, the father would be over 100 years old today and yet the family is still collecting benefits.
    Now, now, they are just hard working people who want to make a better life for themselves doing this job that few Americans will do. Arggghh.... A family who would continue to let this go on so many years have no moral character. THey are despicable.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    You know what's sad about all this is that legal Social Security recipients, those who worked and put into the system, did not get a raise for several years and have been denied a raise again this year. Congress also effectively blocked a one-time $250 payment to elders. In the meantime, the government seems to lavish benefits on people not here legally and did not legally put into the system. What a shame!
    CONGRESS DID THE SAME THING THIS PAST YEAR AS FAR AS BLOCKING A ONE TIME 250.00 PAYMENT. BUT, SOME TIME LATER THEY DECIDED TO GIVE THAT PAYMENT TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T QUALIFY FOR EXTRA HELP WITH THEIR MEDICARE PART D PLAN. THEN I READ SOME WHERE THAT IT WAS GIVEN TO SOME OTHER GROUP. IMO, EVERY ONE WHO RECEIVES THESE BENEFITS SHOULD HAVE GOTEN THAT MONEY BECAUSE, ALL THAT RECEIVE IT DIDN'T RECEIVE A COLA. AND I FIND IT KIND OF ODD THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED ON OBAMA'S WATCH. I BELIEVE THEY HAVE BEEN USING MONEY FROM THE TRUST TO HELP TAKE CARE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS. JUST THINK ABOUT THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO PAID INTO THE TRUST, AND DIDN'T LIVE TO GET BACK WHAT THEY HAD PUT IN. THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE SS TRUST SHOULD BE ALMOST BROKE. I DON'T KNOW HOW THEY GAGE THE COST OF LIVING BUT, THE PRICE OF FOOD ALONE SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO SAY THAT A COLA IS NEEDED. THE FEDS ARE TAKING FROM THE AMERICAN CITIZENS IN ORDER TO KEEP PEOPLE COMING HERE ILLEGALLY THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT US AT ALL. FOOD IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOING UP IN COST EVERYDAY. THEY SHOULD BE ASHAME OF THEMSELVES BUT THEY ARE NOT.

you all 100 % right
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The morons who decided no COLA was needed obviously have not been to a grocery store or gas station lately. And of course my scummy cable company didn't forget to raise their rates again this year as usual. Well when I pay my bill I will tell them AGAIN, that I am sick of paying for spanish stations. Not that it does any good, but I complain every month. The last guy I talked to had the nerve to say "Well, I am sure there are a lot of stations you dont watch, for instance the sports channels." I tried to explain to this idiot that that was not the point, that if these people want there spanish programs, they should have to pay extra for it. I pay for their welfare and everything else they get, I dont wanna pay for their stupid cable.

Yes I recently learned that groceries are not counted in their inflation figures - so now I finally understand why for decades the food prices kept going up but they said we had no inflation. Makes all their stats and figures out to be one big fat lie imho.

Try being at the end of life and learning that youth who become disabled receive the same amount in benefits as you do after a lifetime of working. It feels so wrong.

As for the OT - first they steal our jobs and now they steal our retirement too?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Banned
    Many many things are not counted in their inflation calculation. Its fairly retarded when you see what they do calculate. Been quite awhile since I saw it but I do remember being like "what???". heh

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    The morons who decided no COLA was needed
    obviously have not been to a grocery store or gas station lately
    . And of course my scummy cable company didn't forget to raise their rates again this year as usual. Well when I pay my bill I will tell them AGAIN, that I am sick of paying for spanish stations. Not that it does any good, but I complain every month. The last guy I talked to had the nerve to say "Well, I am sure there are a lot of stations you dont watch, for instance the sports channels." I tried to explain to this idiot that that was not the point, that if these people want there spanish programs, they should have to pay extra for it. I pay for their welfare and everything else they get, I dont wanna pay for their stupid cable.
    And gas is predicted to reach $5.00 per Gal.

I'm a Diabled Vet, and there are time where I have to live on less than $300 per mo. (after bills are paid)...that doesn't include food, gas or other necessities.
    ------------------------

My presence on this forum has been spotty due to not being able to afford to keep utilities like phone and internet on consistently. My husband has been suffering diabetic ulcer on his foot because we have not been able to afford his proper insulin all year - so yeah, they are killing us, slow and steady. He also spent 2 days waiting at ER and was never seen. The rich pharmaceutical company does not help social security recipients because they feel that we are too wealthy for their charity.

At one time I was making phone calls on behalf of ALIPAC but then phone and internet got shut off. There is predatory billing going on - utilities and city services say it is because so many don't pay but the fact is that they damm well know when most people get their checks and we are experiencing turn-offs of basic services like water and electric within 3 weeks of paying the last bill in full so it is obviously a scam to get turn-on fees - because they cannot even wait a month until you get your next check. Then if you no longer have car too bad because you cannot get through on the phone (due to so many frantically calling in probably) so you have to be able to get down there and stand in line to fight with them. This is getting so ridiculous. If you are disabled and broke you simply do not have the means or the ability to do these things.

Welcome to the wild west! We are becoming more like Mexico every day! (Where you only have running water part of the day so you better take advantage of it when you can get it. Ditto electric etc.)
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Oh no they're not! If these illegals used someone else's SS#, let the owner of this SS# collect the benefits! Heck, the extra SS benefits probably won't even cover all of the costs and headaches that these SS# owners had to deal with when the illegals used their # to get credit cards and cars! Not to mention the cost that our tax payers deal with every day paying for these illegal's social benefits and education!

And if the SS# owner is not alive, give the extra benefits to the next of kin or at least use the extra money for things like deporting illegals! I swear our government is so stupid!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12