Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOLUTION FOR FARMERS!!

I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR FARMERS! WHY CAN'T WE USE AMERICAN PRISONERS IN OUR FIELDS? MAYBE LIKE THE OLD CHAINGANGS! INSTEAD OF A FREE RIDE, LETS GET THOSE IN JAIL WORKING FOR THOSE 3 HOTS AND A COTT! FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY WHILE IN JAIL, I SAY PUT THEM TO WORK OUT IN THE FIELDS! MAYBE SAVE THAT MONEY FOR THEM, SO WHEN THEY GET OUT, THEY WILL HAVE SOME MONEY TO GET STARTED BACK IN THE REAL WORLD AGAIN! FARMERS CAN PAY THEM WHAT THEY PAY ILLEGALS AND PRISONERS WILL MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY! KILL TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE AND PUT AN END TO ILLEGAL FARM WORKERS ONCE AND FOR ALL! IT COULD WORK!

Work Ethic and Job Creation

Excellent idea!
    Didn't they use to do that?
    It may also build some work ethic in the inmates, and show people no job is really so low Americans couldn't do it...We don't need illegals to keep our wages down, and we could eat crops knowing it benefits our society.

Sounds like a great idea but im sure the ACLU would find some cruel and inhumane reason you cant do that. Inmates in jails these days have cable TV and three meals a day. They live better than alot of hard working folks. I would love it if your idea of prisoners earning their keep came to the light of day.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC NEWCOMERS, GLAD TO HAVE YOU WITH US, DON'T BE AFRAID TO GET ENVLOVED AND LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD IN THE CONGRESS!!

Now thats a great idea and just why are they not building our fence on the border also.

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! We need everone envolved even you LOOKIE LOU'S yes you come on CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=69158
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I've been an advocate of this for a very long time. I think Florida has some agricultural programs that use prison labor. There are a lot of prisoners who don't receive money from the outside world. Why not give them the opportunity to earn a little for their commissary goods? I see no human rights abuse in that, but it's likely the officious ACLU would rear its ugly head on some such pretense.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyTexan
    Sounds like a great idea but im sure the ACLU would find some cruel and inhumane reason you cant do that. Inmates in jails these days have cable TV and three meals a day. They live better than alot of hard working folks. I would love it if your idea of prisoners earning their keep came to the light of day.
    Now now, keep in mind the ACLU doesn't represent Americans so they wouldn't sue the farmers for using prison labor.
    They would only sue if farmers are mis-using the illegal labor by not giving the illegals everything they want.

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyTexan
    Now now, keep in mind the ACLU doesn't represent Americans so they wouldn't sue the farmers for using prison labor.
    They would only sue if farmers are mis-using the illegal labor by not giving the illegals everything they want.

AH sippy, we run amuck again!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I could not agree more! Here in DE prisoners are regularly put to work cleaning river banks and roadways. It doesn't matter how hot or cold the weather....and they do a GREAT job.

That will just drive the illegals into construction, so I will have more competition. We already "rehab" plenty of ex-cons.

I think there are some other solutions underway, too, Like mechanization of agricultural harvest. I've been doing some research and there are a lot of innovative ideas, often in the engineering departments of universities in agricultural regions. Perhaps pressure from farmworkers groups has significatly restricted innovations. Boy I bet the convicts would get a big kick out of using these new implements! Wouldn't want them to turn on each other, though. You might have prison gang wars in the fields and orchards!

But bringing technological change to agriculture and reducing manpower will then drive illegals into other lines of work. Like bank robbing?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)