Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Solve the illegal immigration problem

Solve the illegal immigration problem simply and cheaply by going after the business that hire illegals without legal documents to work. No jobs and they will not come. No jobs and they will go home at their own expense and come back with legal document to be here and work.
    A fence is a waste of the taxpayers money, and will only make business that sell fences, ladders and shovels rich.T
    he only law that has to be changed is the 14th amendment. Not changed but used for the purpose it was originally grafted for. Anchors babies are citizens of the country their illegal parent is a citizen of.

Great idea however, as long as Bush is in the White House, or God forbid, if McCain gets elected President that will NEVER happen. I would like to see a canadite that feels that illegals are a serious problems and is willing to do what it takes to fix it.

I was driving down 295 yesterday, and I seen an American in his truck with about 12 illegals in his truck with him. I lost it, I drove by them, honked my horn and pointed at the American, called him a traitor and flipped him off. Everyone of the illegals looked the other way. I got behind the guy and started to follow him, and he sped up to about 100 and lost me. LOL... (good thing Im a big guy)

I know I should'nt be confrontational, but people like him need to know this is NOT ok. I am sick and tired of this crap.

Just 5 years ago, there was no illegals looking for work in my city, now they are on every corner, every walmart and every crappy apratment complex in the city. This is a blue collar/navy city, and the illegals will hurt the locals, because much of the work in this area is blue collar, labor intense work. gggrrrr......
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€