Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some 20/20 for yah.

1. Jorge Boosh playing cowboy at the white ranch, taking more vacation than many of us see in a life time. [/*:m:1xm9dkzj]
    2. Katrina starts its course towards Florida.[/*:m:1xm9dkzj]
    3. Katrina floats on over Florida, disrupting life at what they could call (I would think) minimally.[/*:m:1xm9dkzj]
    4. Katrina sets course towards Gulf of Mexico.[/*:m:1xm9dkzj]
    5. Katrina gains strength very quickly, (Sun. New Orleans Katrina now Category 5, New Orleans Mayor declared a state of emergency and ordered a mandatory evacuation of the city.) [/*:m:1xm9dkzj]
    6. Mon. Parts of New Orleans are flooded with up to 6 feet of water [/*:m:1xm9dkzj]
    7. Tues. people dying, Metropolitan American city left in ruin. Jorge Boosh riding his broomstick horse in his polka-dot bikini.[/*:m:1xm9dkzj]
    8. Wed. Boosh suddenly realizes that an American city is left in ruin and finally decides to go back to the office and get back to work. Flies over to see the devastation and has a sudden epiphany that, "This is bad, Dick, real bad". Meets with FEMA personnel etc... and begins (What should have begun on Sun.) planning of National Guard, Supplies etc... Meanwhile Looting and social breakdown set in, and the city literally begins to go down the drain.[/*:m:1xm9dkzj]

Now would it be rash, and wrong to think that Boosh is an unfit President to lead the most powerful (?) country in the world? I think that he is a day late and a buck short.

This natural disaster that we saw coming days out just shows how America is prepared for BIG disasters. Now step back and think what would happen if a terrorist detonates a nuclear weapon? Hummm no warning, no prep time now a second goes off, uh-oh now it’s getting ugly, and a third.

I think you get the point. We as a Nation have no defense what so ever, imagine if a terrorist attack were to happen right now, what would we do? Ask them to stop? For being touted as the “Only� super power I am ashamed, and disappointed in our “Leaders�. I don’t see them leading anything but people over our borders, and numerous ways to find loop holes in our system.

Something needs to change, and soon before it is to late, if it isn’t already.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Rakishoner, you said it all. We always think we can depend on "them", not for everything but in a disaster, we believe we will be rescued at all costs. I realize I've been living in a bubble as a result of what I've seen.

Rakishoner, all this time, with illegals coming in and coming in, and "their just good people, blah blah blah", and here we are faced with a disaster and this man knows our country shouldn't be spending money on illegals, that he should be watching out for and protecting the American people. This is a time of many natural and terrorist related disasters. What has he been thinking.

And he tells us about all his "good friends", blah, blah, blah, and this man has not been concerning himself with us.

Our military bases would be SO useful right now to house and help the victims of Katrina, to live in base housing, have a hospital and community to get themselves back on their feet. No, he rather put them in tents. Why not use the money from illegal aliens to allow them the better situation of a military base. No, instead he wants to close them.

Today, he takes the little bit of border patrol we have off the southern border, according to the article leaving us "vulnerable" and he puts them in the Katrina region. Is this guy NUTS
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And another thing, Rakishoner, I don't even understand why Michael Chertoff is so much assigned to this. It was a hurricane, not a terrorist attack. Shouldn't he be keeping a watch out for us, especially now

The border patrol I don't understand. President Bush MUST Straighten up, and change his priorities. He needs to quit traveling around the world, quit going on vacation, quit counting how many good friends he has, and sit down at that desk we gave him, in that office we gave him, and DO SOMETHING RIGHT

Number ONE: Due to Hurricane Katrina, announce anyone illegally in the U.S. should leave. Can't this man say that We need to do the right things, and failure to have done the right things has put us here.

And the rest of them. With the exception of about five, they all need to be voted out of office. None of them know how to do their jobs. They are all afraid if they do what's right they will lose votes. Can't they see failing to do what is right is going to cost them their jobs?? Their leader is nuts and it's having a trickle down effect. It's like a hollywood movie. They are so out of touch, they are so into money, they are so lost and misguided it isn't even funny. And it's ALL of them!!! Except a very few!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know what really made me think and evaluate the situation and the poor leader ship of our administration? It wasn’t the simple fact that I think that Boosh is a pathetic leader. It was sitting on my butt, watching CNN or FOX last night (forget which corporate propaganda machine I was watching). There were three people on, one was a republican drone, one was a Female that seemed to have somewhat of a mind of her own, and some snivley whiplash puke. The first guy, the Republican clone said, it isn’t President Bush’s fault that things aren’t going quickly. He is reacting as quickly as he can� BOUGLNIE! He had 2 dang darned days (FCC censor) I as a PEPSI BCR now how to handle a situation better than the President? Shoot I handle Hurricane supplements every dang darned holiday! I push more than 9735.5769 TONS of product a week. I know that I need to get ahead of a sale to stay FLAT! He is way behind. There should have been supplies waiting in Texas, Okalahoma, etc... Just to bring in the BARE necessities.

Now again, we ALL saw this coming. Imagine an attack, which “Neutralized� an American metropolis the way that New Orleans was essentially neutralized. If we were attacked with Nukes, it wouldn’t be one city; I can put a buck on that. And as you stated, how are we preparing, for such an attack? Closing Military bases, opening borders, dang darn what is he thinking?

I LOVE the point in housing people in military bases, BRILLIANT, why didn’t our government, leaders, guardians think of that?
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

military base

We just finished building and paying for a giant military base in Israel: See the photos here: www.rense.com/general66/excl.htm

Even if you don't believe it, tack on 4.5 billion in direct transfer payments, and 2.5 billion in loan guarantees, plus "free" military hardware, neither of latter two, have EVER been repaid....., every year....., for more than 45 years....., and there you have our 51st State.

Whoops! 52nd, I forgot Puerto Rico. 53rd? If Rhode Island can be a State is it possible for Guam? Anyone else?

It appears the dispossessed of Messyco are also(in) a "State". Clearly. They have one of the biggest voices tugging on the "ears" of our political system.
    La blahblah(raza), and the like.

Chevy Chase, Caddy Shack; " Danny.., be...be.. your future.., make...make.., your future...... nananannnana...."

Yes, Rakishoner. I can understand how listening to his speeches, etc. woke you up. Me too. I voted for him, I still struggle sometimes not to TRY to stand behind him, but now I think I will have to part ways.

I see that his priorities are simply NOT the safety and well-being of the American people. He is self motivated, friend motivated, money motivated, and he's got a lot to learn about being the leader of the U.S. in these times. HE MUST TURN AROUND IMMEDIATELY.

I usually don't go on and on like this about him, but tonight I'm BEYOND disappointed. He's gathering his Papa and Bill Clinton to raise money. For one thing, we should have money for gigantic catastrophes, doesn't he think about that when he's waving his friend's (Fox) people over here to take advantage of the American people? He should be only worried about stopping those armed gangs today and getting water and food to those people. Today should not be a fund raiser day, in my opinion, at least not for him. And even if he does ask them to help....can he spare us of the "pictures" of them together?? WHO CARES ABOUT THAT
    Yes!! We need our bases, OBVIOUSLY.

whut up?

bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...
    bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory...bush is a tory...a tory...a tory... Sorry. naturalglenn

Please allow me to point out a couple things...

FEMA has been telling people since day one to prepare to be on their own for 36 to 48 hours in the event of a diaster.
    What ever happen to talking care of yourself and your neighbors.
    Yes Bush took his time getting back to the whitehouse but so what?
    Its been my experence that the big bosses get in the way more than they help.
    Homeland Sercurity and the governores office are the ones that really dropped the ball.
    The first wave of NG were only 2,000.... 2,000 to deal with a city of half a million. They should have been ten times that number sent in right after the storm cleared. They knew it was coming, why were they ready? Why weren't they at the armories standing by? Its not the US gov'ts job to be the first responders.

Art, I agree, I don't have too much sympathy for people who do not follow evacuation orders. But the people I do feel sorry for are the ones who did go to the Super Dome, and look what has happened to them. Mainly because of the armed gangs. I think we should have had the National Guard more ready, and all that you say. Let me ask you something, is it to be expected that Homeland Security would handle this?
    I would expect FEMA, National Guard, Fire, Police, State Troopers and volunteer doctors, nurses, etc., the Red Cross. But Homeland Security?
    I don't understand that.

Art, what do you think of Border Patrol being taken off the borders to be there? Why?

Don't dispense b-LAME, of what consequence would it be of use... now?

To fixing the problem. # 1, somebody get a gigantic, shallow draft barge(or several) and fill it with concrete and steel, and push up in-ta-da hole and sink it. Then fix the pumps... then pump out da wada... haha. Me in marine mode, I can run a boat, call me 360-327-3696, I'll pay my way, and run the rig fer nuthin, call me, I got 'nuthin to do, cept post here. Thank God for favors!

cheers glenn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast