Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

you got that right

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Yeah!!!! How Freaking kind of them to lessen their invasion plans and murder of our Country...Screw that!!!!!!!!! !
    NO NOTHING...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!It only takes one bite to the hand and I don't offer my hand again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!They have shown their true intentions!!!!!!!!!!
    You got that right Red Give em an inch, and they'll take a mile.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

Don't get complacent and i wouldn't believe anything an OBL Media source is stateing right now. Maintain pressure on ALL SENATORS NOT JUST THE ONES WE THINK WE HAVE IN THE BAG! We should always act as if we are loseing, always assume the worst when it comes to Washington Politics! I know W would agree with me.

EDIT: We are not Negoiateing anything with OBL clowns
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Politics makes strange bedfellows. embrace these folks. I have read (and heard) the some (not all ) unions are backing off on not only the z visa but amnesty because of member pressure.

As an old Union president I would support this. The only good reason for Unions to organize illegals is to fight slave labor employers. They will kill both illegal and rank and file with this bill.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12