Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some bad news about today's Glenn Beck show

Friends,

I just spoke with one of Glenn Beck's producers and I am sorry to report that my appearance on the show has been canceled.

They booked me for the show yesterday and as late as last night they were running teaser commercials telling FOX viewers to tune into Today's show for this story about Obama's illegal alien aunt and our group.

The producer said that another story had come up and they had decided to go in a different direction with tonight's show and that happens sometimes, but they would like to have me on the show in the future.

While I have to admit that I am very disappointed because I am a big fan of Glenn Beck's coverage on immigration, border, and sovereignty issues, that is just the way the cookie crumbles in the world of the big network shows.

I went through two years in 2006 and 2007 being the 2 or 3 slot news after the reports on Anna Nicole Smith.

Anyone remember the time back in Jan 2008 when I was on Cavuto for 30 seconds and they had to cut away to the Rudy Giuliani press conference when he dropped out and endorsed McCain?

Sorry to bear that bad news everyone, but I will do my best to get our messages out on Glenn's show in the future.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Sorry to hear that W. Will look forward to seeing you in the future on Glen Beck and many more shows as you spread the word.

Can wait to see what's MORE important?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Do you think it was pressure from the nephew or his friends?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, that's what happens and I'm sure he'll have you on in the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My thoughts exactly Cayla. Nothing would surprise me. I think Fox News has been told to go easy on Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Do you think it was pressure from the nephew or his friends?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

So a "stay" has been placed on your apperance.

Too bad but you know, good things come for those who wait.

Dixie

Was it the Cole Captain that never showed up?
    Glenn would tell if he was squeezed!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Disappointment, was looking forward to it. Maybe we all should contact FOX News and tell them we heard the ads and want this segment on.

We all need to monitor FOX News real closely and make sure they have not drunk the mainstream media kool-aid. They are our ONLY ally on TV.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Thank you William!!

William,thank you for doing such a great job on representing everyone here when you were on the Lou Dobb's Show this week. As for the Glen Beck Show you will be on at another time,but you were asked and that is an honor.

I listened tonight to Glen Beck, and he really wanted to follow this story . Obama wants the trial stopped and charges dropped on the man who bombed the USS Cole ship and killed 17 men . Obama says he wants the case tried when he finds a judge he likes.

Glen was going to have on the show the Captain of the Cole.and the father of a man killed. The interview was to take place in front of the White House but something changed.

If I can find the transcript link to the show I will post it.
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast