Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some good news

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some good news

ALIPAC has grown about 25% in the last few days.

Our movement is filled with new supporters and new awakened Americans.

Our movement has never mounted the resistance we just pulled off on this bill.

We have won a big victory by making so many Senators nervous, they refused to honor their pledges to vote yea on Cloture till the time line was extended.

The extended time line is going to cause a lot of trouble for the supporters of this bill.

The people are clearly with us from the results on the phones in Washington and the Districts.

We lost in the Senate but held them back in the house last year.

ALIPAC's operations were more effective and widespread than ever before.

We are on course to set a new monthly web traffic record for a third month in a row in May.

We are on course to set a new daily web traffic record today unless most of you fall down into a coma like I am about to.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep, that is good news all right!

I'll try to stay awake a while longer.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Well, William I just saw Newt Gingrich say he would debate this bill with anyone. He said it is the worst bill the country in the history of this country.

I sure would like to see him debate it. No one will have the intestinal fortitude to come up against him. Lindsay Graham called any of us who want the law enforced "bigots." I never thought I would see him talk like that about other Republicans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to hear.

I have referred a little over two dozen people to this site. A LOT of people just became aware of this issue (from the announcement last week.)

I can tell, ALL of them are down right angry and mad!

I will bring more recruits as I can.

We will fight this to the end.

The extra time to attack this only benefits us.

April
    That is good news W. , the giant that is the American people has awakened and WE are ready to rumble. These traitors have shown once again that their loyalty is not to us . They will be made to feel our wrath AND we will STILL turn this around. If they knew what was good for them they would have listened to us.

I referred three people here today. I hope at least one will show up.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

This is great news! Americans are waking up and are taking an active roll in taking back our country!

Rally family and friends! We stopped them last year and we will do it again!

JAK
    Great News!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Tell them about NumbersUSA, too (I assume it is ok to mention their site here.)

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    Tell them about NumbersUSA, too (I assume it is ok to mention their site here.)
    Yes, we support our friends at NumbersUSA.

W

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast