Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOUR COUNTRY

About 8 weeks ago I reported a group of illegal aliens in our neighborhood. A neighbor has informed me that they have returned to their home country...Mexico. If our government is responsible for this I say thank you. It is very disturbing to have teenagers who are rapidly approaching the age where they could be called upon to risk their lives to defend our country somewhere in the world, while you watch the President of The United States standby and do nothing to protect our borders.
    Today I feel uplifted and inspired to continue our fight against illegal immigration in America. Our kids deserve to inherit a country that is still worth defending, not a country whose laws and culture have been sold out by a bunch of hungry wolves desiring more money and more power.
    Somewhere out there is an Immigration Judge who believes in protecting the American people by enforcing U.S. Immigration Laws, and whoever you are and wherever you are, this Amercian family salutes you!!

P.S. And to those of you who were in our country illegally, I say to you that our family wishes you the best, and believe it or not we will include you in our evening prayer before dinner, that you will go home to your country and strive to create a better country for yourselves. One that you don't have to run from, but one that you want to run to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

some good news

I believe there are good judges and politicians who believe in the heart and soul of America.
    It's nice to hear some good news. It all gets drowned amid all the UnAmerican pro-illegal- aliens hate groups.
    Nice work reporting them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The INS has begun to charge some $10.00 to make a report that is not correct. To a point I understand that... but I think it wrong to do so.

We need a bounty on illegal aliens. $50. And don't slam this... it is realistic and doable.

We need a bounty on illegal aliens who sell dope. That would help the Mexican American Community a very great deal! as it stand, things are not too good and getting worse.

Smugglers? Something like ten years in the Arizona Territorial Prison would be nice.
    =============================

If we don't push for canidate who will support the efforts to solve the illegal alien problem WITHOUT providing amnesty, this whole issue will be decided without a our opinion at all.

We need to know who does, and who does not support efforts to control illegal aliens. We need flyers that specifically say... vote for X canidate.. he supports controling our border.

A flyer suggestion:

We don't control our Southern Border.
    The Mexican Army does.
    The Smugglers do.
    The illegal aliens do.
    La Raza does.

Vote for Tom Tancredo for the President of the United States. Make the border policy one that you and I can approve of!

Then a simple link to his web site.
    -------------------
    We do it... or we lose. Just simple one page flyers to pass out in the malls.

We need a bounty on illegal aliens. $50. And don't slam this... it is realistic and doable.
    $50.00??? Have you ever seen the cost in terms of social services stolen by illegal aliens and their children? I think we can up that ante by a considerable amount. In fact this is probably the solution to ridding this country of these vermin.

Consider once "we" tighten up the thumb-screws on employers so it no longer pays to employ illegals, control our border to stop the steady stream crossing it, we can seriously entertain allowing good old U.S. capitalism solve the rest of our problem by creating a special class of bounty hunters for illegal aliens.

We could even deduct the cost of the bounties form any foreign aid to said country.

See life could be beautiful.

Patriotman

The INS has begun to charge some $10.00 to make a report that is not correct. To a point I understand that... but I think it wrong to do so.
    Gee SHAW.............WE JUST KEEP PAYING THROUGH THE NOSE for these ILLEGALS every which way!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really.....with this "hearing" thing and the magistrates releasing them and then asking them politely to return for a deportation hearing in 30 days....ya need a bounty hunter. In fact, I believe the bounty law already applies to people who fail to show up for the hearing.

I don't know why.....aliens would be exempt????

Any Bounty Lawyers Out There Who Can Help Us with this important Legal Question?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The more I think about it, there is probably no way of knowing for certain if reporting them really worked. They may be going to a new state, or going back to their country on their own accord. The time frame of reporting is actually longer than 8 weeks, maybe closer to 9 or 10. I wonder if there is an average time frame, from which an illegal could be reported, a time to go to court and a time limit in which to leave on their own? I would be interested in knowing this. Judy, do you know?

LegalUSCitizen--I don't. I've heard that when they are arrested, they are issued a citation to appear for a hearing in 15 or 30 days depending on the location. 90% never appear, I read somewhere. So only 10% of the ones arrested ever face any action at all. If the 10% have some whiny story, maybe the matter is postponed and they are released. Hopefully, they are just deported in accordance with Immigration Law. If they have an attorney, he'll spin babble them into citizenship, a job, a car, a driver's license, a house, medical benefits, and college educations!!

Maybe someone will see this question who knows and posts it? Please??

We are just citizens, we aren't cheating taxpayers with phoney 501 C 3 status receiving corporation donations from major multi-national companies intent upon making the US a Third World Economy.

Any lawyers out there with any knowledge on the subject, that still have allegiance to the United States, please get involved.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    LegalUSCitizen--I don't. I've heard that when they are arrested, they are issued a citation to appear for a hearing in 15 or 30 days depending on the location. 90% never appear, I read somewhere. So only 10% of the ones arrested ever face any action at all. If the 10% have some whiny story, maybe the matter is postponed and they are released. Hopefully, they are just deported in accordance with Immigration Law. If they have an attorney, he'll spin babble them into citizenship, a job, a car, a driver's license, a house, medical benefits, and college educations!!

Maybe someone will see this question who knows and posts it? Please??

We are just citizens, we aren't cheating taxpayers with phoney 501 C 3 status receiving corporation donations from major multi-national companies intent upon making the US a Third World Economy.

Any lawyers out there with any knowledge on the subject, that still have allegiance to the United States, please get involved.
    Hey Judy! Know of anyway to create a 501 C3 group with the intent on influencing congress to enforce immigration law? Maybe we can get donations from businesses who want to play by the rules, who are sick of competing with businesses that hire illegal alien labor and give us a little cashola on the side. Only they'll be a little hush, hush about it.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No...dman....there is no legal way for us to form a 501 C 3 to influence public policy or impact the outcome of legislation. IT'S ILLEGAL. This is the type of work that political action committees do, and donations, contributions are NOT TAX EXEMPT.

Americans for Legal Immigration is a political action committee. It is honest, decent and playing by the RULES and abiding by American Law, whereas the opposition is using the infrastructure and revenues of Public Charities and Religious Organizations to FIGHT US and influence public policy and affect the outcome of legislation.

It is SO WRONG!!

Attorney Generals....Justice Departments....Revenue Departments..... federal and state, where are you??? Anybody home?

You've got a big revenue source here....just awaitin' for ya....they lose their tax exempt status and have to pay the money back!! Plus fines and penalities and interest and who knows what else you all can get when you "throw the book" at them!!

DO YOUR JOBS!! American Citizens pay you, not the Tax Exempts who rob you and the USA!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast