Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good luck koobster--let us know what happens.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And please stay safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

Koobster, I have been with ALIPAC since 2005, and since then, living here the entire time, have kept my work and membership completely quiet, although there have been kids coming in and out of our place from time to time that are kids of the illegals. It does not make it easy to work online (and certainly while I am making phone calls to DC, and state officials!!) while you have to keep downsizing your page when someone walks through.

I have intentionally kept my activism private from these people, I believe it would jeapodrize our own safety, and also, if known, would give me less chances to be trusted by these kids and even some of their parents, to hear the things I hear and know.

Keep your activism on a low profile, and stay safe. I think down there you have more of a chance to have trouble than even I do up here, they are less bold up here than it seems the ones living in the border states are.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Great comeback!!

Yes I totally argee with you in that. And yes I will now keep it quiet. I hardley ever go out anymore, I fill like a slave trapped in my own home sometimes.
    It is a shame that we have to go through this, that AMERICANS have to go through this, and keeping there mouths shut sometimes because you dont know if this person will end up pulling a gun out or what the deal is up with some of these people. As far as the government officals they could careless about the people who made the mistake of voting them into office.
    I made that mistake of believeing bush and the lies that he has told.
    I will stay safe, I will stay in the house and not say a word, to them. Thanks
    for the suggestions,

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

You might want to buy a little pocket recorder when you do go out and let them do all the blabbing.

WAR is brewing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Yes I totally argee with you in that. And yes I will now keep it quiet. I hardley ever go out anymore, I fill like a slave trapped in my own home sometimes.
    It is a shame that we have to go through this, that AMERICANS have to go through this, and keeping there mouths shut sometimes because you dont know if this person will end up pulling a gun out or what the deal is up with some of these people. As far as the government officals they could careless about the people who made the mistake of voting them into office.
    I made that mistake of believeing bush and the lies that he has told.
    I will stay safe, I will stay in the house and not say a word, to them. Thanks
    for the suggestions,

KOOBSTER
    I guess sometimes silence is golden...like a Stealth Bomber.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

AE

Oh, Koobster, I would not make myself a recluse for those people. This is YOUR country, not theirs and in that they have no right to make you or me prisoners in our own homes and nation. Go out, have fun, enjoy fresh air, but make sure you handle yourself and your thoughts with great diplomacy and keep your activism close to you and not let them know. Doing this also gives you an edge in having them act out in their worst ways since they do not know that you pass along the things you see and hear to us all and your reps in DC .
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Oh, Koobster, I would not make myself a recluse for those people. This is YOUR country, not theirs and in that they have no right to make you or me prisoners in our own homes and nation. Go out, have fun, enjoy fresh air, but make sure you handle yourself and your thoughts with great diplomacy and keep your activism close to you and not let them know. Doing this also gives you an edge in having them act out in their worst ways since they do not know that you pass along the things you see and hear to us all and your reps in DC .
    This is really good advice that I need to take for myself. I tend to be a little to outspoken about my thoughts and plans when they'd really be better of kept to myself! I just hate all this PC crap!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12