Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Something mccain said that has bothered me all day . . .

I saw on some news show this morning mccain talking at some rally that looked like an airforce base and he had his soldier jacket on. I only caught a portion of what he said because I get so angry when I see him, I don't listen or look at him.

He was saying something like this "now since the immigration reform bill failed, our borders will become more pourous than ever and every day more and more illegals will be crossing, thousands today, thousands tomorrow . . . blah blah blah!!!

I just can't believe this attitude! He is standing there downing us for not wanting this amnesty and openly admits that we will be more overrun with illegals.

WHY DOESN'T HE PUSH TO HAVE OUR BORDERS SECURE . . .WHY DON'T WE ENFORCE OUR LAWS, Mr. mccain?? He just stood their blatantly blaming this on all of us americans and senators who refused to pass this bill and can't logically understand that he and HIS government are not doing their job of protecting America. Yeah, just let them keep coming mr. mccain and don't do a D**** thing about it!!

I just can't get this out of mind today. They know what is going on every day at the OPEN borders and instead of trying to stop them, and do the right thing, they just want to blame us for not going along with a bill that would destroy America!!

()&%()#&()*)(#*$()$(# (&%($()@&*()#@())@(*#(@
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Yeah, he is such a liar!

Banned
    alisab wrote:
    He was saying something like this "now since the immigration reform bill failed, our borders will become more pourous than ever and every day more and more illegals will be crossing, thousands today, thousands tomorrow . . . blah blah blah!!!
    That's a call to action to the jerks offices in DC and Arizona on Monday!

Enforce existing law and secure the border!!!

No more BS allowed about the porous border because his and Kennedy's ludicrous bill did not pass! He thinks we're idiots!

Yes and he is a part of the problem.

We are not stupid! We know that he and his cronies are holding the safety of the American people hostage in order to get Amnesty pushed through by making us think we can not secure the borders without first granting amnesty. That is outrageous and I greatly fear it is going to lead to a tragedy in this country!

SECURE THE BORDERS!!!

This doesn't take a brain surgeon. Everyone on the tv news, and the radio speaks about it. The American people are crying out for the security we are entitled to.

For once, do the right thing for American and stop trying to play politics with our lives!

BUILD THE FENCE Senator McCain - a barrier - just like the one around the White House you so desperately want to occupy, but won't because of your stand against Americans and the obligation to protect the borders of the United States of America from foreign invasion.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Yes and he is a part of the problem.

We are not stupid! We know that he and his cronies are holding the safety of the American people hostage in order to get Amnesty pushed through by making us think we can not secure the borders without first granting amnesty. That is outrageous and I greatly fear it is going to lead to a tragedy in this country!

SECURE THE BORDERS!!!

This doesn't take a brain surgeon. Everyone on the tv news, and the radio speaks about it. The American people are crying out for the security we are entitled to.

For once, do the right thing for American and stop trying to play politics with our lives!
    Hey Proud, are your kids out of school now? if so I bet you are relieved , now you can enjoy your summer well in between fighting for our country

SCREW MC CAIN THE MAN IS NUTS, HOW SAD FOR SOMEONE WHO SERVED HIS COUNTRY AND NOW HE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT KEEPING IT FOR ALL THOSE FIGHTING IN IRAQ, SO THEY STILL HAVE A COUNTRY TO COME HOME TO, AT LEAST ONE THEY RECOGNIZE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hey Proud, are your kids out of school now? if so I bet you are relieved , now you can enjoy your summer well in between fighting for our country
    Yes! Friday was their last day!!!
    I am thrilled!
    I haven't been on the board much at all this weekend because my house was a disaster! So, we are all working together to get it back in shape!
    Amazing what a disaster two little boys can create when mom is on the phone calling DC for two weeks straight!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Yes! Friday was their last day!!!
    I am thrilled!
    I haven't been on the board much at all this weekend because my house was a disaster! So, we are all working together to get it back in shape!
    Amazing what a disaster two little boys can create when mom is on the phone calling DC for two weeks straight!
    Boys will be boys How well I know, but how nice they all are helping you get it together that says alot of them. I;m going to get mine cleaned tomorrow so I can get started again monday with the fight, worked on my yard and veg. garden today weeding.

Well glad schools out and you will be spending more time with us
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Mine get out Thursday. Then the it really gets crazy!. Three boys and all the noise one could wish for in a house. Oh well, I'll be right with you ProudAmericaFamily. Faxing, emailing , calling.... we will continue the fight!

Hi Sosadforus.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, I think we all needed this weekend off to rest up.
    I was so emotionally drained on Friday that I actually was sick yesterday. I had stomach upset, shivers and I couldn't stay awake!
    So, I backed away this weekend to regroup but I am ready to roll again on Monday. I think W is right, we need to go on the offense and use our time to educate and spread the word. This bill or some form of it is going to be coming back and we need to be ready for it.

As long as we stand together, we can make a difference!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast