Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard on MSNBC this morning that Bush is asking for an emergency supplemental appropriations bill that would give them money to make an immediate effort to secure the border in conjunction with the immigration bill so that the American people would be more receptive to the "Grand Compromise."

In other words, we will pacify the people to get them to accept this ridiculous bill.

I am keeping a very close eye on this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree it's been too eeriely quiet on this. If they get some kind of emergency funding (like they will even use it) it will just go back on the floor for debate right? Will there be more time for us to protest this bill?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Saying that they may "steam roller," over those Senators opposed. MSNBC reporter is saying that the Bill was never really dead, just kinda dead. Oh brother, they are going to try to get us to believe they will fund more for the fence and border security that they funded last year, then gutted the funds and then cut in half the miles agreed to, and that then we will be "STUPID" enough to believe them. Or maybe they think the Senators will be stupid enough to believe that (I like that better).

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I heard on MSNBC this morning that Bush is asking for an emergency supplemental appropriations bill that would give them money to make an immediate effort to secure the border in conjunction with the immigration bill so that the American people would be more receptive to the "Grand Compromise."

In other words, we will pacify the people to get them to accept this ridiculous bill.

I don't think that will fly with a lot of the Republican Senators.
    I say this because Bush has no political clout left. He has 18 months left, is being acknowledged as one of our worst presidents EVER and I don't think a lot of the Senators want to be associated with him. McCain and Graham do, but others are looking out for themselves.

Either way, we need to get back on the phones today.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho

I don't think that will fly with a lot of the Republican Senators.
    I say this because Bush has no political clout left. He has 18 months left, is being acknowledged as one of our worst presidents EVER and I don't think a lot of the Senators want to be associated with him. McCain and Graham do, but others are looking out for themselves.

Either way, we need to get back on the phones today.
    Fax I've been sending along those lines...

[quote]Remember when Bush said “Mission Accomplishedâ€

SamLowrey,

Do you mind if I paste this to a mass emailing? I'm really busy right now and don't have time to craft a letter, but I can probably send some of yours off while working.

Sam and everyone,

It would be great for the Tennessee Senators Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker "potential converts," to receive your comments via fax and/or email.

Thank you as always for your help.

Psalm 91

http://alexander.senate.gov/index.cfm?F ... ntact.home

http://alexander.senate.gov/index.cfm?F ... ct.Offices

http://corker.senate.gov/
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

There is so much deception here! MSM pundits are making the FENCE or BORDER SECURITY the issue. Yes...we want a wall and border security BUT we know that is years away under the best of circumstances. Border security is an entirely separate issue but they are holding us hostage in order to get the blanket amnesty.

The GRAND GIVEAWAY begins with Probationary Z Visas and ends with Probationary Z Visas. Everything else is just noise!

And IF this happens, they better do it quick and there had
    better be a clause that when our Border Patrol and National
    Guard have to defend themselves....they CAN do it without
    threat of prosecution and jail time.
    The BP has to be allowed to actually defend the border. In fact I think we should have actual troops down there. But anyway, this attitude where the BP has to retreat when under attack is nonsense. I think our BP under attack is an act of war and should be treated as such. If this means violence against illegals...then so be it. Why is it that violence against BP is acceptable and violence against illegals is not?

It's called a confidence booster. They are trying to boost our confidence in them so that we will shut up about the amnesty part of the bill.

TELL THEM TO ENFORCE OUR CURRENT LAWS, THEY WERE ALREADY SUPPOSED TO SECURE THE BORDER.

AMNESTY IS AMNESTY IS AMNESTY! LET SB 1348 R.I.P
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast