Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sooner or later?

Sooner or later I am thinking that some governor is going to say enough and he or she will order his state police to arrest and deport...maybe set up road blocks to inspect vans....order illegal kids out of public schools.....then you will see a helleva court battle between the states and the feds.......i dunno...? Are there any politicians brave enough? (Mod Edit)

AL & FL have recently trained their state police to enforce immigration law and they have recently begun. TN is considering the same measure.

It has begun.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sooner or later?

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    Sooner or later I am thinking that some governor is going to say enough and he or she will order his state police to arrest and deport...maybe set up road blocks to inspect vans....order illegal kids out of public schools.....then you will see a helleva court battle between the states and the feds.......i dunno...? Are there any politicians brave enough?
    JackSmith,

I certainly hope this happens and soon! I would love to see governors, commissioners and police pick up and deport illegals and do the jobs that OUR federal government should be doing. In NC, the illegals are overrunning hospitals, welfare programs and public education (same for many other States I hear) and I'd really like to see ALL welfare cut off for illegal aliens, including the free K-12 education for their children - and anchor babies too. Let their home countries' and governments' provide their education and other basic needs and stop sponging off the USA taxpayer so their top rich elite and corrupt government officials can grow richer at our expense!

Vicente Fox, are you listening? I didn't think so, not when you're getting a free ride migrating your poor and receiving the billions of remittances back into Mexico every year. Foxy, just crawl back into that hole in the ground you came from!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    AL & FL have recently trained their state police to enforce immigration law and they have recently begun. TN is considering the same measure.

It has begun.

W
    This is good news - that AL and FL are training state police and TN is considering. It has begun and let us hope it catches on soon in the rest of the States. Despite Bush's recent speech - and I don't believe he has American citizen's welfare at heart as I gather many others here on Alipac and elsewhere do not believe either - I still think a major firestorm needs to be lit underneath Bushie's tush to get him to do anything major on this illegal alien invasion mess.

As stated here at Alipac and elsewhere on these illegal alien messes, the US public needs strong third party candidates/leaders in upcoming 2006/2008 elections because the Demoblicans and Replicrats just aren't doing the elected jobs they were elected to perform - and perform well isn't in their vocabulary. This could be the understatement of the last decade! Maybe the last two or three decades.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Don't count on Jeb!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure won't be holding my breath waiting for North Carolina Governor, Mike Easley, to take a stand like some other Governors!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I wish they would all band together and force the education system in every state to teach classes ONLY in English and if the kids can't keep up, oh well, let them go back to their own country to go to school or let their parents hire outside teachers to teach them English. Why should our kids be held back because half the class doesn't speak English?

They make little kids in grade school here in El Paso take Spanish!

I am FOUR SQARE AGAINST this idea of FORCING either teachers OR students to take Spanish and that's why we MUST have English proclaimed as our national Language. This is just absurd and I am so thankful that I'm not having to deal with little school-age kids anymore. I WOULD be on a TEAR.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton