Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sooo They spent our Social security money!!!

Let me get this straight! The government has spent our social security money. Now we need illegals to become citizens to pay our social security when the baby boomers retire! Is this one mess trying to clean up the other. I don't buy it. Who's going to pay there medical bills, for the schools for their education, and fix our higways that are falling apart from the extra millions living here, Not to mention of gas shortage and fuel prices? What about the overcrowded prisons? Who is going to build the new ones? Who's going to loan them money for low income houses? Where is this money comming from? Then they get to take their social security check back to Mexico.
    How about we quit giving foreign aid to the countries that hate us anyway!
    Most of it never get to the people that need it anyway. How about they look for the millions they have misplaced in Iraq? Call in our loans we have give out to foreign goverments! This would be a good start and put the money in social security system that was BURROWED!!!
    I have faxed my letters today for about 1 1/2 hours. I will be calling tomarrow!
    Is there anything planned in North Carolina I can help with?

Yeah they'll try any line of BS to sell us their big sellout, won't they? I fear Social Security is a lost cause. No sense adding to it by giving a bunch of illegals amnesty. Besides, who's to say they'd choose to fund the system anyway? LaRaza might object.

I don't know about North Carolina in particular, but here's what I will be doing tomorrow.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63787
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."