Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry I got mad

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sorry I got mad

Thanks for the cool responses guys and I'm sorry I got so mad. Let's just say I had an exchange with the owner of that other site that which infuriated me--and I shouldn't have brought that here since William has always been very cool to me. I also wanted to say I wasn't asking for a discussion on gay rights--that doesn't belong here. Plus I find that topic about as entertaining as a root canal anyway. Sooo onward and upwards. Has anyone seen the new

Hyundai commercial airing on Discovery? Where it talks about investing billions of dollars into North America (as in opening new plants and creating jobs)--they very pointedly say North America, NOT America or the US. It's astonishing to me how these multinational corporations are subtley pushing this North American Integration thing.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Welcome back! I haven't seen the commercial but then again I don't watch much network television anymore. I only watch the news and some football games. Most of the time I watch DVD movies at night, so I can avoid the advertisements. They drive me up the wall.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hey Bob...

If you aint mad!!!! You aint paying attention!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Same here Brain--when I watch TV I can actually feel my brain caving in. I stick mostly to Discovery!

Willima Terry Anderson has a few new program audio files up--he says he VOMITS everytime someoone calls up telling what a GOOD MAN Bush is! LOL!!! God I love him! His show may be on late at night, but I guarantee nobody sleeps through it!

"People don't MIGRATE!! Geese and Buffalo MIGRATE!!!!"
    Terry Anderson, 2005

Re: Sorry I got mad

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Hyundai commercial airing on Discovery? Where it talks about investing billions of dollars into North America (as in opening new plants and creating jobs)--they very pointedly say North America, NOT America or the US. It's astonishing to me how these multinational corporations are subtley pushing this North American Integration thing.
    I noticed it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome back, BobC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Rocky! I never really left--I was taking a glamorous hiatus, wisely keeping my own counsel for a couple of days.

JP--have you read that document on the Council of Canadians site which delineates the North American Integration plan? It's pretty damned infuriating seeing as those there's no public participation in this scheme--nobody's asked any of us if we want to meld with Mexico and Canada. They actually talk about teaching children in GRADE SCHOOL about adopting a North American identity rather than a US or Mexican identity. I had my boss read it--he's Canadian--and he said it'll never happen because Canadians had a very strong sense of nationalism. I didn't have the heart to tell him it's already happening--slowly and quietly.

Bob, I haven’t read it. I can tell you this. If I can get someone to talk to me about it and they seem interested enough, I don’t hold back. People need to know the truth and we need to be the mouths. I send them links to the CFR and other news sources I have found. We have to stand up as Americans and get the word out, the media won’t do it. We must act today if we want to keep our nation and its sovereignty.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast