Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For my 10,001 post I want to say.......

Everybody for celebrating with me, it is a great honor to work with so many wonderful patriots!!!

I savored the 10,000 mark for a little while, by taking the time to pour myself a glass of wine, which I might add I really needed after watching the Demacratic debate the celebation could not have come at a better time, it was much needed, and so was the wine
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Hate to sound ignorant or unimformed but what is SOSAD
    Somebody you wouldn't want to tangle with in a dark alley unless you have great life insurance.

Maybe we should chip in and get you a fancy mouse pad or new key covers since you have probably worn the letters off

CONGRATS
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

keyboard cover...I don't think my keyboard has time to collect dust

Band aids....not anymore, I wear calluses now!! And the carpel tunnel brace should look very attractive with my calluses!!

I'm looking forward to all of you hitting the 10,000 mark don't laugh it could happen, we are in for very busy year, me thinks!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

Thank you for your dedication to the Cause!

LMAO, that is a great kitty.....Thank you "April"

"Fedup" your little bears are adorable!!

Great party everyone...Thanks again, so glad I had you all to share it with !!

Now i'm sure you will understand after 10,000+posts , a glass of wine and tolerating the Demacratic National debate , I all of a sudden feel very exhausted. So back to work tomorrow, we have a couple traitor candidates to take down

Nighty night everyone!! :P

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    LMAO, that is a great kitty.....Thank you "April"

"Fedup" your little bears are adorable!!

Great party everyone...Thanks again, so glad I had you all to share it with !!

Now i'm sure you will understand after 10,000+posts , a glass of wine and tolerating the Demacratic National debate , I all of a sudden feel very exhausted. So back to work tomorrow, we have a couple traitor candidates to take down

Nighty night everyone!! :P
    Goodnight SOSAD! Glad you liked the kitty!

Congratulations SOSAD!!!

------------------------

Congratulations Sosad! You are our 8th most active supporter of all time here on the boards!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast