Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sotomayor Confirmation Vote. Tuesday 6-28

Just heard this on the news at the bottom of the hour while listening to
    Terry Anderson on KRLA, Los Angeles.

The Confirmation vote for Sotomayor is June 28.
    That gives us SIX days to get in contact with all the elected senators and voice your opinion.

In the piece, Leahy of Vermont says "i have no problem voting for her"

I made some calls last week and know that Landrieu from Louisiana is voting yes. according to her staffer the other day she has no problem with the "wise Latina" remarks and does not have a problem with her not really answering or talking about the second amendment

Vitter of Louisiana, Welker of Mississippi, Coburn and Inhofe of Oklahoma all have stated a NO Vote will he their choice.

Get those phone calls going 800-828-0498

Sotomayor Confirmation Vote. Tuesday 6-28

Just heard this on the news at the bottom of the hour while listening to
    Terry Anderson on KRLA, Los Angeles.

The Confirmation vote for Sotomayor is June 28.
    That gives us SIX days to get in contact with all the elected senators and voice your opinion.

In the piece, Leahy of Vermont says "i have no problem voting for her"

I made some calls last week and know that Landrieu from Louisiana is voting yes. according to her staffer the other day she has no problem with the "wise Latina" remarks and does not have a problem with her not really answering or talking about the second amendment

Vitter of Louisiana, Welker of Mississippi, Coburn and Inhofe of Oklahoma all have stated a NO Vote will he their choice.

Get those phone calls going 800-828-0498

Im being negative, I know, but I think she's "in like Flynn." I have been watching and listening and the only thing stopping her would be some sort of bombshell that would have to kill her career (as if supporting La Raza isn't enough).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Im being negative, I know, but I think she's "in like Flynn." I have been watching and listening and the only thing stopping her would be some sort of bombshell that would have to kill her career (as if supporting La Raza isn't enough).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Holy smokes I must have gotten a hold of some bad whiskey or something, I could have sworn I already celebrated Independence Day?

Holy smokes I must have gotten a hold of some bad whiskey or something, I could have sworn I already celebrated Independence Day?

She didn't do anything to hinder her chances despite the efforts of many politicians. She's in.

She didn't do anything to hinder her chances despite the efforts of many politicians. She's in.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    It is all a show, she was in before the hearings they all knew that. They are playing us for fools as always. It no longer matters what the American people want,everything is staged!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    It is all a show, she was in before the hearings they all knew that. They are playing us for fools as always. It no longer matters what the American people want,everything is staged!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast