Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Source says immigrant activist leaves church, en route to LA

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/chi-w ... ome-center

Elvira Arellano has slipped out of Chicago and apparently is headed toward Los Angeles, where an immigration march is being planned for Saturday, a West Coast march organizer said today.

She had announced plans this week to travel to Washington next month.

Arellano, an illegal Mexican immigrant, became a lightning rod in the country’s immigration debate after taking refuge inside a Humboldt Park church last summer. Just two days ago, she announced she was leaving the church and was heading to Washington, D.C., to participate in a Sept. 12 prayer and fast vigil on the National Mall.

If all goes according to plan, she will be joined in Los Angeles by her U.S. citizen son, Saul, 8, who flew ahead with a family friend, a West Coast organizer said Friday.

“That is a courageous, courageous woman, absolutely,â€

[quote]“That is a courageous, courageous woman, absolutely,â€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

[quote="americangirl"][quote]“That is a courageous, courageous woman, absolutely,â€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

This worries me somewhat, the last march in LA resorted to violence and I don't see any way that ICE could allow this woman to speak at such a gathering, but if they did decide to finally arrest her it would definitely cause a commotion. Not sure what the illegal advocates hope to accomplish with this demonstration but I sincerely hope that the LAPD doesn't let the inmates run the asylum again tomorrow.

One thing I did notice yesterday is that she made her announcement in her broken English, I guess her "handlers" have really been working hard on trying to make her more sympathetic to the American public....
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

So ...wait a second... I'm confused! I thought she was supposed to go to Washington DC? Now it's LA? What did I miss? Or was she lying all along?

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    This worries me somewhat, the last march in LA resorted to violence and I don't see any way that ICE could allow this woman to speak at such a gathering, but if they did decide to finally arrest her it would definitely cause a commotion. Not sure what the illegal advocates hope to accomplish with this demonstration but I sincerely hope that the LAPD doesn't let the inmates run the asylum again tomorrow.

One thing I did notice yesterday is that she made her announcement in her broken English, I guess her "handlers" have really been working hard on trying to make her more sympathetic to the American public....
    I'm sure she will be well protected in LA by Villagrosa. She'll be safer in LA than she would be in Messyco.

As for her "broken English" don't fall for that ploy. A Chicago Suntimes reporter friend of mine that I communicate with assures me that she speaks English fluently.

Jennifer: I had a feeling she was lying all along. I thought it was odd that she would call a press conference, the newspapers would have mulitiple articles announcing the date and location that she would be leaving Chicago for.

She's a liar and a thief, did you expect her to tell the truth? She has no intention of leaving the US and will say and do anything to remain here. It wouldn't surprise me if Villagrosa has arranged for her to have plastic surgery so that she can disappear into illegal haven heaven and live out the rest of her days in LA in obscurity.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow....
    What a bleep she is! Oh, and I'm wondering who paid for her son's airfare too!

Duplicate Post
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)