Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South Carolina patriots, please help!

In the state of South Carolina, we've got the best chance ever to put a stake in Grahamnesty. Unseating Senator Lindsey Graham--and especially with Graham's devastating defeat in the primary--we can strike a blow for the entire country! Think about what other politicians will think about amnesty if they see one of the most liberal Republican members of the U.S. Senate booted out by the constituents he has betrayed.

I've got hundreds of bumper stickers I want to send to groups in South Carolina FREE OF CHARGE if they can get these out to their members to put on their cars and to hand out to friends. I've put a lot of my own personal money put in signs and bumper stickers to bring that traitor down and only ask that others help me out in distributing and displaying these signs.

If there is a single action we should be focused on in the upcoming primary and elections, it is the destruction of Lindsey Graham, the effete, sleazy, liberal neo-con lawyer who has been paid well to represent the slave-trading corporations and multi-nationals who are depressing our wages and giving our jobs and culture away.

I'd love to get bumper stickers and signs to every meeting South Carolina.

http://www.numberssc.com/id3.html

Any help you may give me would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.numberssc.com

As your neighbor in North Carolina, I applaud your effort. I'm not sure of how many members we have here in South Carolina, but Lone Protestor (Terry) is one. Send LoneProtestor a PM and see if he has contacts that he can hook you up with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What primary defeat are you speaking of ? I'm from South carolina, How do I get one of these bumper stickers. It would be a dream come true if we could put Graham in the unemployment line.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>