Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South Florida Has A New Detective Working Hard !

I caught a contractor hiring illegals...but I needed back up that I didn't have. Here's how it went:

I'm in the grocery line, and I notice behind me is an obvious contractor, with measuring tape and phone hooked on his belt. He has a shirt on which has the name of a construction company and it said Syracuse, New York on the pocket.

Suddenly an went off in my mind. I turned around with the sweetest smile I could muster up and said, "OH, Syracuse, NY !! Are you down here helping with the hurricane damage !!??" He smiled in a proud and friendly way and said "Yes!!" I said, "I can't thank you enough, that hurricane caused a lot of damage!!" He said, "Yes it did."
    I said, "Well thank you for all the work you're doing, it's so great that people are coming here to help!" (That's how I looked)

Then I turned around for an instant as though I was finished talking, AND THEN I turned around again as though I just remembered something. I said, "This reminds me of something.....I have a friend who was asking me this question, which I couldn't answer for her....but maybe you can answer it.|"

"My friend has her cousin here visiting from another country. She said he really wanted to get a job while he's here, and she asked me if it would be possible for him to do hurricane work even though he doesn't have the legal papers to do that. I told her that I had no idea about that. Would you know the answer to that ?!?!

He said, "Well, I have a lot of Mexicans....then all of a sudden he stopped...and he looked at me JUST LIKE THIS : .
    It was as though ALL of a sudden he realized that I had caught him red handed!! He started stumbling on his words, so I grabbed back control of the situation and said...."Well, I guess I'll just have to call some government number to get the answer for this. Thank you anyway, and have a nice day!"

Now imagine if I could have had a couple of ICE agents waiting outside.
    I could catch 15-20 of these characters everyday at the grocery store.

LegalUSCitizen Reporting
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GOOD WORK, LEGAL!!! EXCELLENT STRATEGY!! So, are you gonna report him??? Do you need any free detective tips???!!!!! I MUST ask if you used the EMOTICONS in your conversation??!!!!! SOOOOOO
    FUNNNNNNNYYYYYY. PERFECTLY described your every emotion. You are so good at EMOTICONS!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes Bootsie, the emoticons which I used are PRECISELY how it went.

I'm going to write Michael Chertoff to tell him about this. I'm going to tell him how easy it is to catch these people. Finding out who they are is simple. It only requires one person, but a back up person would be good.
    They don't need to put ten people on each case either.

If I hear anyone complaining that catching the criminal employers who
    hire illegal aliens is difficult, I'm going to know that they just don't want to catch them.

This is beyond easy, it's kindergarten detective work Come on, they (the government) better be able to handle this !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You might need to be ARMED for this project.

"POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Not really Bootsie. These are the only arms needed:

The arresting officers would need to be armed. But not the detective.

That was for when you are out by yourself questioning these people!!!

Too funny Legal. Just be careful!!

Way to go Girl!!!!

I wish I could have seen his face!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of ya!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God