Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spanish Debate-----Two GOP Hopefuls See Illegals as Citizens

Romney, Hunter, and Thompson did NOT pander------but idiots Huckabee and Guliani did!!! Actually, I thought I read somewhere that even Paul pandered.

Two GOP hopefuls see some illegals as citizens

By Stephen Dinan
    December 10, 2007
    Washington Times

"CORAL GABLES, Fla. — Sen. John McCain and former Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani stood alone among the Republican presidential candidates in last night's Spanish-language debate in calling for some illegal aliens to be granted a path to citizenship.

"None of us have been perfect — all of us have been struggling with this for a long time," Mr. Giuliani said, summing up the flip-flops most of the top-tier Republican candidates have made on the issue during the presidential campaign.

He and Mr. McCain said that after the border is secure, the illegal alien population can be addressed, with some being allowed to stay.

"The people who want to come forward should be allowed to come forward," Mr. Giuliani said.

But the other candidates said that doing so would be a disservice to those waiting in line at home and called for illegal aliens to go home and re-enter the U.S. legally.

"We have to enforce our borders and we have to uphold our law," said former Sen. Fred Thompson, while former Gov. Mitt Romney called for illegal aliens "to get in line with everybody else, but there should be no special pathway."

Cont'd through link..............

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbc ... 00060/1001
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Again, Guliani shows his true, treasonous intentions.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I knew before reading the text who it was!
    They are both traitors and should be expelled from the country....or at least
    the election!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

The 2 traitors. Giuliani and McCain. That's nothing new. LOSERS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, of course.........Juan McAmnesty pandered as well!!

Banned
    We all knew this would be the outcome.

I'd much rather have not seen Romney, and few of the others evern attend

As an American I was very offended by this deal

Huckabee's web site says give them 120 days to leave and come in legally. If they are still here after 120 arrest and deport them.

This is possibly something I could accept, if done right. No excuses, waivers, etc. If they are a "Dream Kid" they get deported, here illegally, unless you can get the refugee visa, you are deported. No other way to get legalization, including through a citizen child or other family here.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

I agree........But at least Romney, Thompson, and Hunter did not pander.

I felt totally betrayed, because It gave me the feeling that the Hispanics are special.

Lord knows they already have all of their special interest groups running full blast. Hispanic this and Hispanic that. SPECIAL, SPECIAL, SPECIAL! I am sick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachPie

I felt totally betrayed, because It gave me the feeling that the Hispanics are special.

Lord knows they already have all of their special interest groups running full blast. Hispanic this and Hispanic that. SPECIAL, SPECIAL, SPECIAL! I am sick of it.
    I agree totally!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast