Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spanish Debates; NO!!

Gentle Readers,

Please contact the Republican candidates and your congressman and two Senators, the President and your governor (others if need be), to voice your outrage. This is very important.

I am angry at those lying Democrats at their anti-America stand at 'their' "Spanish" debate. The ass kissing watered down bull was just too much!

I am ashamed or my political roots!

Remember, 99% of all Democrats, make the rest look bad!
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease

And Mccain accepted the invitation that was offered to the Republicans to have a similar debate! No other Reublican accepted. I will not vote for any democrat they have done nothing for US citizens since gaining the majority and they are blatantly pandering to illegals in this country. That debate in spanish only further sent a message that it's ok not to assimilate and learn english in this country. I'm ashamed to have ever been a democrat and right now I am ashamed that I am American citizen because we're supposed to be the example of what a democracy is, and this folks is clearly not a democracy when you have 79% of the population against illegal immigrants and their quest for amnesty. The democrats alienated 280 million american citizens to pander to 20 million illegals. This is not the USA that my descendants fought for.
    I will be contacting my congressman yet again and my senators, the president, and governor and who ever else to voice my outrage at this blatant display of disrespect to US citizens, they don't want my vote so guess what come election time they shouldn't even bother going back to english because I don't want to hear it they won't be getting my vote ever again.