Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To answer your question evangelinot, it's because they let the leftists get control of the money, the government, and most importantly, THE GUNS! Is anyone taking notes here???

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    There should be one site where people with lots of degrees that have been laid can post their story.
    Don't you mean laid-off?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    There should be one site where people with lots of degrees that have been laid can post their story.
    Don't you mean laid-off?

Dixie
    I think your right Dixie!! Amazing what a difference one 3 letter word can make!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Don't you mean laid-off?

Dixie
    As usual we were thinking/hoping the same thing
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Don't you mean laid-off?

Dixie
    I saw that and laughed!!! I changed it. LOL
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

"Once again, why can't Mexico, Venezuela, and other oil rich, resource rich countries take care of their people?"

Because in Latin America, there has been a history of 500 plus years of Spanish colonial domination. The rich of most Latin countries are white decendants of Europeans. Blacks and Indians were inferior. The same families have been calling the shots and they control the wealth.

Now, your US government officials, State Department, go to places like Mexico and they rub elbows with the rich and wealthy. Nearly every president of any Latin American country has studied in a US university and many times it is Harvard, Yale or Stanford. Hugo Chavez is an exception. Correa of Ecuador? Illinois. Uribe of Colombia, who I like btw, Harvard. Fox of Mexico, Yale I think. They almost all have a Yankee education and speak English.

The rich in Latin America live in big houses with security guards with sawed off shot guns. Anyone who owns a vehicle in Latin America puts it behind a fence. Bogota, Caracas, Mexico City etc etc. The only place you leave a vehicle unattended in Latin America is Costa Rica from what I have seen. Costa Rica and Chile are really the only two countries worth a hill of beans in my opinion. This is not to say that there are good people and a wonderful culture in any of these places but what drives them to come here illegally?

The rich in Latin America send their kids to exclusive private schools and our State Department officials send their kids to the same school at our taxpayer expense. I don't have a lot of trouble with this benefit for our State department officials but it becomes a rich verses poor issue.

The governments in Latin America are very corrupted. Example, I knew a girl in Honduras in the early 90's. She worked for the government as a secretary. She was afraid she would lose her job if the opposition party was elected. Imagine if every postal service employee here who was a registered Republican was fired if a Democrat got elected? See my point?

Corruption. Bribes. Tax money that is never collected and if it does it goes into someones pocket.

Know what is great about America? A drinking fountain. Yes! A drinking fountain. I have never seen a drinking fountain for the public in Latin America. Nowhere! Public restrooms? They have them but, you give the man a dollar for some toilet paper or you do not wipe.

Mexico has the second richest man in the world worth $60 BN yet they send 2,000 across that border every night! Why can't our politicians tell Mr. Calderon or Fox or whomever to take care of hgis own people? Chavez in Venezuela is trying but I am afraid his model is too communistic?

Nevertheless, why are we giving our wealth away ot other countries? I think it is madness but again, if you got a million or a billion who cares right? The rich in Latin America don't care about the poor and our politicians go overseas and rub elbows with these very same people. Go figure!

You made my point exactly. I have been to Mexico, and been in the homes of the Rich. I see how they operate. I saw the poor on the streets and drove by their homes. They were not descendants from white Europeans, either. The poor out number the rich, why don't they work on revolting?

My real question is why the USA panders to them, and why the citizens of America have to put up with frustrated illegal immigrants from these countries coming here and disrupting our way of life, economy, legal system, etc. Our government thinks they will have more to gain by allowing this to continue and accepts the illegals as part of the deal.

Don't you mean laid-off?

Dixie
    Worried American, I wasn't about to change it. That was the best laugh I've had in awhile. Sorry it was at your expense.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WorriedAmerican"]There should be one site where people with lots of degrees that have been laid can post their story.
    Don't you mean laid-off?

Code:
    Worried American, I wasn't about to change it.  That was the best laugh I've had in awhile.  Sorry it was at your expense.   :lol:
    Now I know what Bush feels like after all his lame speeches!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

NAO e que NAO PODAM entender a palavra "ilegal;" e que NAO QUEREM entende-a!

NO es que NO PUEDAN entender la palabra "ilegal;" es que NO QUIEREN entenderla!

It ISN'T because they CAN'T understand the word "illegal;" it's that they DON'T WANT to!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast