Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It seems that the Executive Branch is sending a message.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The link below claims that Hastert is not under investigation.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060525/...hGxi32y6VNOs0N

It may or may not be true.

It might be another well placed 'leak' to tell Mr. Hastert 'we can if we want to' or perhaps it was a trial balloon to see how Americans would react.

I am so very cynical about anything coming out of Washington.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Too bad many of our representatives are such chickens. They will cave. If it were me, I'd face any and all charges leveled against me and then state in my press release the real reason why I was being bullied. Heaven forbid any of them were actually honest (that their reputations mean everything to them so they can keep milking the cash cow that comes with their positions).

Since I really think they are all corrupt to one degree or another. They are all open to 'blackmail'.

and

Since everyone will realize that - a few placed 'leaks' or 'investigations' could possibly pour cold water on any fervor for fighting illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It may or may not be true.

It might be another well placed 'leak' to tell Mr. Hastert 'we can if we want to' or perhaps it was a trial balloon to see how Americans would react.

I am so very cynical about anything coming out of Washington.
    You sure do hit the nail on the head most of the time, TRIX!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12