Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPECIAL ALERT TO ALIPAC CORE ACTIVISTS ON BOARD

Please read the special notice here and chime in if you are down with the plan and ready to assist quickly.

Please read and respond to the special alert for ALIPAC Discussion Groups activists here...

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=64373

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I am on it!

Went to the link, read everything, and now on the phones. I've heard on the radio driving this morning that people should also call their local offices if they have trouble getting through.

Laura Ingraham is doing a great job this morning!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I read it....I'll do my best (I'm at work and have a somewhat full workload...BUT my priorities are in order, don't worry).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

CLICK HERE AND SCROLL DOWN FOR SENATOR'S TELEPHONE NUMBERS

http://www.theorator.com/senate.html

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    CLICK HERE AND SCROLL DOWN FOR SENATOR'S TELEPHONE NUMBERS

http://www.theorator.com/senate.html
    tHESE numbers AND the TOLL FREE numbers are on the BLITZ thread for easy access.

UPDATE:

Chambliss: I was told he hasn't decided, he's going to read the bill first.
    I said, "Oh, he's going to read 1,000 pages this morning??" She said that he will make a decision if it is in accordance to his principles. I told her that if he did not vote NO today that he will lose his supporters in the next election.

Isakson - Line busy. Left a message

These two above need a pounding by everyone.

Called Sessions and expressed appreciation.

Shelby's office told me right out that his vote is NO.

Back to the phones now.

Just called Senator Dole and was told she will vote NO. I said are you sure and he said that she has decided to vote NO.

Called Burr and was told he is undecided. I said, "WHAT??" Tell him that (and I named off a bunch of senators who are voting no) that these senators are watching out for the American people and that Senator Burr needs to do the SAME!

Back to the phone.

Senator Chambliss's office is aggravating me and I think they are aggravated. I called to see if he had made up his mind, and the guy told me that he is waiting for the debate on the floor.

I was very poilite, but I got the "feeling" that our calls to him should not be too pounding but instead we might need to approach it in a positive way, and say things like, "I'm SURE that Senator Chambliss will vote NO to cloture today because it is such a bad bill. Please tell him that is what we will be hoping and expecting from him. Please thank him in advance for voting NO today."

If we pound them, they're almost starting to get mad at us I think.

Opinions?

on it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast