Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Alert! New ALIPAC Web Traffic Record today?

Friends,

I just did some rough math and we are in striking distance of setting a new web traffic record here at ALIPAC today for the month of Jan.

Our existing monthly web traffic record is 4,027,927 Hits / page views which was set in June of 2007

http://www.alipac.us/advstats.html

At the time of this message, we are at 3,946,390 (8am EST)

According to my math, this is going to be very close and we could easily fall just short of setting a new record.

If you want to help, you can take the following actions.

1. Catch up on your reading and activism efforts here at ALIPAC today by putting in some extra time on our site.

2. Go post a few extra links into articles here or our homepage at http://www.alipac.us on other sites and boards to send people our way.

3. Send out some new invites to friends, family members, and other contacts inviting them to come visit us here.

Our morning traffic levels are strong. Let's hope we set a new monthly record today to raise the bar and take ALIPAC into new hights!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's amazing William.

We Americans are increasingly fed up about this issue. Alipac is the place to come for information and ways to get active.

We've all got a lot of calls to make today as well.

I'm going to go read some more of the articles right now...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is awesome!

That's great!!
    Maybe there is some hope that people are coming around.

I'm curious what is the number of individuals that visit?
    I know I'm responsible for hundreds of page views this month but I'm only one person.