Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Prosecutor Needed To Clean Up Pelosi's Mess in House

By John W. Lillpop

With Democrats hunting witches in more than 300 investigations of George W. Bush, Dick Cheney and any other Republican to have stepped foot in the White House over the past six plus years, the most pressing and dangerous threat to our constitutional republic is all but being ignored.

I refer to events on the floor of the U.S. House last Thursday evening. During a vote on a GOP amendment that would deny housing assistance and food stamps to illegal aliens, Democrats in the U.S. House decided that coddling the Hispanic vote was more important than democratic principle and rule of law.

Just when it appeared that the GOP amendment had passed 215-213, leftist thugs in charge of the House quickly decided that fraud was the only way to allow illegal aliens to feast at the expense of American taxpayers.

Thus Rep. Michael R. McNulty (D-N.Y.) misused the speaker's gavel and used other sleights of hand to manipulate the vote. Shortly thereafter, McNulty and other Democrat party leaders announced that the GOP amendment had failed.

100 Republican House members did the honorable thing that night by walking out of the House chambers to protest the malfeasance of the majority party.

Now it's up to the Bush administration to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate what appears to be vote fraud by Democrats in the U.S. House.

Allowing Democrats to investigate themselves with the 2008 elections looming would be fool hearty at best, stupid at worst.

Unless doing so would violate the constitutionally mandated separation of powers, George Bush and Alberto Gonzales should appoint a Special Prosecutor without delay.

Nothing less than the integrity and future of our democracy is at stake.

Now it's up to the Bush administration to appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate what appears to be vote fraud by Democrats in the U.S. House.
    Great, I can see it now. "Johnny Sutton was appointed by the BOOSH administration to conduct investigations in the alleged illegal activities by the democratic members of the House on allegations of voter fraud."
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

OMG SIPPY.......BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!! Don't give that idiot in the White House any ideas,

By the way.....the 6 person panel (3 rep's/3 dem's) appointed to "investigate" this happy horse crap, should be able to complete this so-called investigation within a week. But according to the info I posted on one of the threads on the subject, it may take A YEAR to complete!!!!!!!!! This is nothing short of preposterous!

ESPECIALLY when CSPAN has the evidence (PROOF) IN-HAND.

So this tells me nothing! They have reduced benefits to our people in order to give benefits to illegals and cheated to do it! An apology is not sufficient, even the Republicans standing up and voicing complaints against it is not enough! And now, they've all gone on VACATION?!! Bush SHOULD appoint a special prosecutor? SHOULD is only this writer's opinion.... nothing has been done to correct voting fraud and our elders are going to be left without Medicare benefits because our doctors are starting not to participate!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    OMG SIPPY.......BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!!!! Don't give that idiot in the White House any ideas,
    Sorry NC, that was just my cynical side coming out!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Just my opinion, but special prosecutors have a habit of hiding more than they find.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Just my opinion, but special prosecutors have a habit of hiding more than they find.
    Especially when they are appointed by a loser president like jorge.

Quote Originally Posted by NCByrd
    By the way.....the 6 person panel (3 rep's/3 dem's) appointed to "investigate" this happy horse crap, should be able to complete this so-called investigation within a week. But according to the info I posted on one of the threads on the subject, it may take A YEAR to complete!!!!!!!!! This is nothing short of preposterous!

ESPECIALLY when CSPAN has the evidence (PROOF) IN-HAND.
    So then what will be the status on this until the investigation is complete? Does anyone know? Will the issue be on hold pending the decision or will they try to enact their fraudulent vote? If they give illegals benefits under the fraudulent vote and the panel concludes the initial actual final vote with the Republicans winning and not giving illegals benefits; seems to me somebody's going to owe the US taxpayers a heckuva lot of money. Not to mention keeping a magnet in place for illegal aliens.